What @LaGooshsays, even for Jericho's inconsistencies, the Painmaker is a fucking dreadful idea. Well not a dreadful idea, he's just weirdly put no effort into what makes that aspect of him different. Even the look, just a bit of eye makeup that looks horrific. It screams of something he'd always wanted to do because The Great Muta or someone had an alter-ego and thought it was the biz, saw how shit it looked and just couldn't admit it to himself. Oh look, he's got a hat.

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members

What do we reckon then, lads. Now we’ve got SHADDY MAGIC on board, do you think he’ll increase Tony’s pocket money enough for Jack Perry to have this as his entrance theme? The crowd singing, “OoOooOooh, cry me a river!” to the guitar hook would be ace.

41 minutes ago, Supremo said:

What do we reckon then, lads. Now we’ve got SHADDY MAGIC on board, do you think he’ll increase Tony’s pocket money enough for Jack Perry to have this as his entrance theme? The crowd singing, “OoOooOooh, cry me a river!” to the guitar hook would be ace.

Wouldn't actually using Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River be better?

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, no user name said:

@LaGoosh @JLM Do you guys have aew plus? Is that how you see the shows before they are on uk tv?

I do. I find it decent value for money as you can watch live or on demand immediately after it's finished and you get no ads (and the picture in picture is just regular picture) as well as access to every Dynamite, Collision, Dark and Dark Elevation as well.

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I do. I find it decent value for money as you can watch live or on demand immediately after it's finished and you get no ads (and the picture in picture is just regular picture) as well as access to every Dynamite, Collision, Dark and Dark Elevation as well.

Do you get ppvs included?

• Paid Members

I cannot comment on which subscription services I may or may not subscribe to, but I sure do Watch a lot of Wrestling. 

AEW plus is a godsend on Triller. I wouldn't watch AEW at all if it wasn't for that. I can never be bothered to try and watch wrestling and all that rubbish as just want something as an easy app on my TV with no pissing about.

It stopped me keeping up with TNA so much back in the glory days as it was unreliable over here/on delay and the PPVs weren't accessible, to be able to watch everything through AEW plus, whatever the cost is brilliant. The cost per month is brilliant as well for all that you get. Even the PPVs, with the exchange rate I generally pay on average 15 quid for them so that's fine. Picture is brilliant too, can't fault it.

• Paid Members

I've had AEW+ since it launched and subscribe via Amazon on the Firestick. Not sure if it's because I'm also a Prime subscriber or not, but it only comes out at ÂŁ3.80 a month. It's a bargain for how convenient it is to have all the shows available in one place as soon as they air.

• Paid Members

IMG_8166.thumb.jpeg.1d0e756457faa670fa9783630cb5bb78.jpeg

Feels like this graphic is supposed to bait and switch you into thinking there’s a chance he’ll fight Malakai, but surely everyone is hoping it’s Brodie. Cope and Brodie have amazing chemistry. They’d have a great hoss singles match.

Fun to hear Copeland is trying to hit one new move he’s never done before in every one of his AEW matches. Nice little Easter Egg to look out for each week. Maybe the final crescendo can be him doing the ultimate rarity and pinning Malakai clean.

9 minutes ago, Supremo said:

IMG_8166.thumb.jpeg.1d0e756457faa670fa9783630cb5bb78.jpeg

Feels like this graphic is supposed to bait and switch you into thinking there’s a chance he’ll fight Malakai, but surely everyone is hoping it’s Brodie. Cope and Brodie have amazing chemistry. They’d have a great hoss singles match.

Fun to hear Copeland is trying to hit one new move he’s never done before in every one of his AEW matches. Nice little Easter Egg to look out for each week. Maybe the final crescendo can be him doing the ultimate rarity and pinning Malakai clean.

You've got to think it's leading to a single match at Double or Nothing against Malakai. Which isn't the match I'd be most looking forward to. Considering there's 4 men's singles titles, they should put one of them on a hoss like Brody King. It's one of the things missing with Samoa Joe dethroned.