The two special Irn Bru flavors aren't really worth it, sadly. I didn't find either the Ice Cream or Tropical to be disgusting but they didn't taste anywhere as good as a normal can.

spacer.png

I drink far too many energy drinks, I try most of the sugar free ones and the multitude of Monster colours. I think Ultra Black might be my fav, a dark cherry flavour.

If anyone's got any leads on getting hold of Mountain Dew Voltage (or Code Red) in the UK, do please hook us up. It's been an absolute bugger to find since it got banned over here (something to do with one of the ingredients). A couple of places continued to sell it for a while afterwards, then it disappeared completely. It turns up now and again on various websites but it's always out of stock, as if they just haven't taken it off their database or something.

16 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

If anyone's got any leads on getting hold of Mountain Dew Voltage (or Code Red) in the UK, do please hook us up. It's been an absolute bugger to find since it got banned over here (something to do with one of the ingredients). A couple of places continued to sell it for a while afterwards, then it disappeared completely. It turns up now and again on various websites but it's always out of stock, as if they just haven't taken it off their database or something.

Here you go mate. https://americancandyuk.co.uk/products/mountain-dew-code-red-case-of-12-355ml-x12?_pos=2&_psq=Code+red&_ss=e&_v=1.0

I often use these guys and it's quick and reliable all the times I've ordered.

Funnily enough I actually popped in an off license last night on the way back to the hotel from wembly and in there they had all the American mountain dew in there, 2.25 for a can but you could taste the difference I just went for an original and not any of the code reds or the others, there was like around 4 or 5 different ones, keep your eyes out some off licenses will have them!

5 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Funnily enough I actually popped in an off license last night on the way back to the hotel from wembly and in there they had all the American mountain dew in there, 2.25 for a can but you could taste the difference I just went for an original and not any of the code reds or the others, there was like around 4 or 5 different ones, keep your eyes out some off licenses will have them!

Yep, my local Spar always has them in and always a decent amount of flavours.

I cannot stand the original one though. Its grim.

I used to get the Mountain Dew Cod Red and Blue Raspberry from a corner shop by me. Corner Shop homies don’t care about no regs. It was actually my Monster replacement when I was cutting down on my energy drink consumption but it was giving me more of a buzz than the Monster was. 

On 8/27/2023 at 10:34 AM, Merzbow said:

The two special Irn Bru flavors aren't really worth it, sadly. I didn't find either the Ice Cream or Tropical to be disgusting but they didn't taste anywhere as good as a normal can.

I liked the ice cream flavour quite a lot, but it's essentially just Barr's Cream Soda.