SuperBacon

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I had some M&S cream soda recently. Only a small can for £1.25. But I want some more. Not at that price though. Anyone know of any shops that sell it? I could get a pack of 24 Barr cans from Amazon for only £7, but I’ve heard mixed things about them.

I like Barr’s cream soda a lot, but the cream (soda) of the crop for me is Schweppe’s Cream Soda. It’s pretty expensive, but you can get it at most Asian supermarkets in my experience; should you have one near you. 

Couple more Mountain Dew tried.

Frost Bite

spacer.png

If you've ever tried a "cool" or "blue" flavour of any drink, it'll taste like this. Really nice. 8/10

Voltage 

spacer.png

This was a bit sickly, too sweet and an annoying drink as I couldn't quite put my finger on why I didn't like it, but ultimately I didn't like it. 5/10

Have a Baja Blast arriving soon and am excited to see what the fuss is about. Probably nothing.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

The Irn Bru Xtra limited edition flavours just are a bit too off-putting for my taste buds.

But then my love for original Irn Bru has people buying me the glass bottles as Christmas secret Santa presents, shipping litres of the stuff with me for every festival and me having an Irn Bru tattoo.

Of all my hyper fixations this is both the healthiest and unhealthiest one I have.

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Mountain Dew Mystery 2023: Tasted of Melon, Lemon, one of the blue Mountain Dews and then the bottom half of the can was all code red.

The Drink Called STING!: Really underwhelming, a flat and watered down version of Tizer.

Also had a couple of drinks by a Saudi brand called FIFA, a berry mix and apple which were really nice but marred by an aftertaste of corruption.

• Paid Members

I think 90%* of own brand diet soft drinks are disgusting and taste like straight aspartame, the morrisons fake coke zero actually isn't bad at all though. I'm addicted to coke zero but on a bit of a budget and wasn't feeling a 2 litre being nearly 3 quid now so i tried the morrisons one and it's definitely the best I've ever had.

* I did like Aldi's amazingly named DR Pepper clone Professor Peppy but that is gone, presumably for being so flagrant