• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I used to love cream soda with a scoop of ice cream, not had it for ages but I really fancy one know.

Also the Pepsi soda stream syrup is perfect for adding to the water when cooking a ham.

@SuperBacon what's your take on that Tango and coke mix German does? It's objectively horrible but I couldn't not buy it often.

Mezzo Mix is the dog's cods. We drank so much of it when we went to Germany for the world cup. It's just Coke and Fanta mixed together, but it's a winner. We used to make our own when we got back. Coca Cola did an orange flavoured Coke just after we got back, but it wasn't the same. 

@TheBurningRedthe Pepsi Max addiction is probably because they double the caffeine to make up for the lack of sugar. I love the ginger one they sometimes out out around Christmas time. I also remember a chilli/raspberry diet coke that wasn't awful. The lime one isn't bad, the mango one is interesting. Vanilla coke is nice as well, but I have to be careful around caffeinated drinks because they properly mess me up. 

An energy drink, not a soft drink. But I was given a Rockstar Refresh strawberry and lime flavour can this morning by some promotional people. I never have energy drinks, but it was surprisingly nice. I don’t think I’d pay £1.20 for them though. I may have to go back to the promo people with a series of disguises and stock up.

• Paid Members

I'm pretty boring, I mostly just have Coke or Pepsi. I love the Fanta pineapple, but I'm not willing to pay the ridiculous price for a case often. If it was easily available in shops here I'd have it all the time. I got excited a few months ago when I saw Fanta pineapple and grapefruit in Asda and hoped it would be siimilar, 😠 it was just jabroni Lilt repackaged.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

An energy drink, not a soft drink. But I was given a Rockstar Refresh strawberry and lime flavour can this morning by some promotional people. I never have energy drinks, but it was surprisingly nice. I don’t think I’d pay £1.20 for them though. I may have to go back to the promo people with a series of disguises and stock up.

I don't drink them but I got my ex a Monster x3 Espresso shot can recently when I did an online order and she said it was like doing a small line of coke 🤣

Whenever I get the 6.45 bus into town when I need to start early, a woman gets on and sinks 2 of the big red bulls in a 20 minute window. I haven't looked into the caffeine content vs coffee (and I'll probably have 2x of them before 8am sometimes) but it can't be good for you surely.

Mentioning German drinks, I do like a Fritz Kola. They do some great fruity flavour drinks too, the orange one is really nice, the lemon one is a bit too bitter. They do a rhubarb flavour which I really want to try but any time we did an order for Fritz, it was always out of stock

Coke Zero is the go to house drink, cold can of that with anything spicy hit’s different 

Ka Fruit Punch is my soda addiction, I only used to get it on occasion from the local corner shops, till I discovered Sainsbury’s sold it for 50p a can so started getting one a day either for before work or after. 

Had a Lilt for the first time in ages not long back, well under its new Fanta rebrand, when it was on offer in Home Bargains, still as nice chilled as ever

15 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Ka Fruit Punch is my soda addiction, I only used to get it on occasion from the local corner shops, till I discovered Sainsbury’s sold it for 50p a can so started getting one a day either for before work or after. 

Morrisons often have 3 for a quid on Ka and Ting, if you're near one.