CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Book it for me. Because I don't see who you put him in a program with. 

I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did, there are loads of people he could work with to produce compelling television and matches - Owens, Zayn, Cody, Logan Paul, Gunther, Jey Uso, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Nakamura, LA Knight, Balor - heck, having him interact with Rey or Dominik Mysterio all these years later could be fun. There are plenty of good options for Punk to feud with in WWE. Not all of them may be to your tastes of course, but there’s more depth to that roster than is often suggested.

12 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Owens would be great. I don’t know how realistic it is as Owens is a Bucks4EvaIDST guy, I think, but they’d be great together.

I don't watch much WWE, but I'd think that regardless of who Owens is friends with, him telling the brass that he's refusing to work with Punk based on that fact wouldn't be allowed to slide as easily as it would in AEW. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did, there are loads of people he could work with to produce compelling television and matches - Owens, Zayn, Cody, Logan Paul, Gunther, Jey Uso, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Nakamura, LA Knight, Balor - heck, having him interact with Rey or Dominik Mysterio all these years later could be fun. There are plenty of good options for Punk to feud with in WWE. Not all of them may be to your tastes of course, but there’s more depth to that roster than is often suggested.

I know there is a stacked roster, but most of those are already in angles or  earmarked for Mania feuds. That’s why I don’t see where he fits. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I know there is a stacked roster, but most of those are already in angles or  earmarked for Mania feuds. That’s why I don’t see where he fits. 

Considering that both AEW and WWE throw PPV matches together at a week's notice then if they have signed old One Bill Phil, and it's a big IF then they've only got 4 months to work out who he works at Mania. Obviously they might have a week off at Christmas where no-one does any thinking but that shouldn't put them back that much. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Considering that both AEW and WWE throw PPV matches together at a week's notice then if they have signed old One Bill Phil, and it's a big IF then they've only got 4 months to work out who he works at Mania. Obviously they might have a week off at Christmas where no-one does any thinking but that shouldn't put them back that much. 

Yeah. Beyond Roman probably fighting Cody again I don’t think there’s anything clearly earmarked for Mania yet. And they can blow off any angle they like at a moments notice. I’m sure War Games can be fairly decisive if they want to move any babyface involved straight into a feud with Punk. It’s hardly likely to be “Well folks, Judgment Day have won this chapter, but tune in to Nitro tomorrow night to see what happens next!” If I know Hunters thinking like I hope to.