Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

There’s a remarkable skill in your recent posts, a sort of exquisite venom, that leaves the reader in no doubt that not only do you think wrestling is full of cunts, you think the people watching it - indeed commenting on it on here - are also complete cunts.

It’s impressive. 

Still, looking forward to Raw. 
 

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Oh, hang on, never mind. Force of habit. 

 

6 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

reply about 50 times a day because I know how tiresome that would be.

Yeah that sounds pretty shit, imagine being that small and petty. 

Posted
2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

There’s a remarkable skill in your recent posts, a sort of exquisite venom, that leaves the reader in no doubt that not only do you think wrestling is full of cunts, you think the people watching it - indeed commenting on it on here - are also complete cunts.

It’s impressive.

 

I actually am a complete cunt but that's by-the-by. I'm sure everybody else on here is lovely. 

Posted

Pretty hilarious reading back now at all the knowledgeable posters who were writing paragraphs about why Punk would never come back and so forth.

As some have said, despite being a Grade A walloper, he's a huge star and one of the most talked-about and polarising wrestlers of recent years. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I actually am a complete cunt but that's by-the-by. I'm sure everybody else on here is lovely. 

I wouldn't say you are complete SBA, but like most people on here you've completed all the edges and are working on the pieces for the middle, to use a jigsaw metaphor. 

Posted
34 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I wouldn't say you are complete SBA, but like most people on here you've completed all the edges and are working on the pieces for the middle, to use a jigsaw metaphor. 

Steve Justice starts a jigsaw in the middle and makes his way outwards. 

Posted

Yes he's no doubt a whiny negative bitch back stage when he's not booked on top, but he's a fucking star and lapsed or casual marks like myself will be tuning in again to see him. Especially in this sterile bland era where there's very little star power. 

Posted

No I've thought about it, I would love it if next week Punk comes out and says..

"Hey, remember when I was WWE Champ, and the Rock got a guaranteed main vent at Mania over me?

Well, the apology needs to be as loud as the offense, and as part of my negotiations, I already have one of the main events against whomever is the world heavyweight champion is."

If that dosent give Seth the fuel for a killer fued, nothing will.

Posted

I'd love to know how long Punk has been thinking about going to WWE. I was always a bit surprised that he went to AEW, as it seemed his hang up was that he never got to main event WrestleMania. 

Much like the end of his WWE career, it didn't really look like he wanted to be there at the end of his AEW run. And it's notable that his best performance of that last run was when he was against Joe and must have had some inkling that even Tony Khan would dump him after that. 

I still largely feel sorry for him at this stage. He left wrestling for years because he was miserable. He went to AEW and ended up miserable. He watched somebody else have the match with Austin that he dreamed about. Now he's gone back to the last place that made him miserable. And even if he gets his WrestleMania main event, you have to wonder if it'll be enough for him now that it's been devalued. You've got to assume/hope that WWE aren't going to have him beat Roman for the title at Mania, because he absolutely shouldn't be the person to do that. If the best he's gonna get is losing to Roman or the other main event on the other day, is that enough for him?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...