d-d-d-dAz Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 7 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Book it for me. Because I don't see who you put him in a program with. That’s easy. Kevin Nash. Next? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 24, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2023 Book him in an empty room, and watch the fight break out. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 1 minute ago, Carbomb said: Book him in an empty room, and watch the fight break out. To be fair, that’s not far off what happened in AEW. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 24, 2023 Members Posted November 24, 2023 45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Alternatively don’t book it as fantasy booking is shit. Always, always, always, always this. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Book it for me. Because I don't see who you put him in a program with. Really? On a roster full of that many people, you don't see him working with anyone? Quote
RedRooster Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Book it for me. Because I don't see who you put him in a program with. I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did, there are loads of people he could work with to produce compelling television and matches - Owens, Zayn, Cody, Logan Paul, Gunther, Jey Uso, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Nakamura, LA Knight, Balor - heck, having him interact with Rey or Dominik Mysterio all these years later could be fun. There are plenty of good options for Punk to feud with in WWE. Not all of them may be to your tastes of course, but there’s more depth to that roster than is often suggested. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 Owens would be great. I don’t know how realistic it is as Owens is a Bucks4EvaIDST guy, I think, but they’d be great together. Quote
David Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 12 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Owens would be great. I don’t know how realistic it is as Owens is a Bucks4EvaIDST guy, I think, but they’d be great together. I don't watch much WWE, but I'd think that regardless of who Owens is friends with, him telling the brass that he's refusing to work with Punk based on that fact wouldn't be allowed to slide as easily as it would in AEW. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 24, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2023 1 hour ago, RedRooster said: I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did, there are loads of people he could work with to produce compelling television and matches - Owens, Zayn, Cody, Logan Paul, Gunther, Jey Uso, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Nakamura, LA Knight, Balor - heck, having him interact with Rey or Dominik Mysterio all these years later could be fun. There are plenty of good options for Punk to feud with in WWE. Not all of them may be to your tastes of course, but there’s more depth to that roster than is often suggested. I know there is a stacked roster, but most of those are already in angles or earmarked for Mania feuds. That’s why I don’t see where he fits. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 24, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2023 Losing clean to The Miz in the semi-main event of night four of the buy-one-get-one-free extravaganza. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 24, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2023 Just now, Supremo said: Losing clean to The Miz in the semi-main event of night four of the buy-one-get-one-free extravaganza. Finally a sensible suggestion (If Nash could walk to the ring without tearing his quads, that would have been a good shout) Quote
Dr. Alan Grant Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 Bring the whiny sod back and have his first feud be against Kane. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 24, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2023 2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I know there is a stacked roster, but most of those are already in angles or earmarked for Mania feuds. That’s why I don’t see where he fits. Considering that both AEW and WWE throw PPV matches together at a week's notice then if they have signed old One Bill Phil, and it's a big IF then they've only got 4 months to work out who he works at Mania. Obviously they might have a week off at Christmas where no-one does any thinking but that shouldn't put them back that much. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 24, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 24, 2023 First thing he would need to do on his return is to be forced to suck a blood money covered dick in Saudi Arabia. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 25, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2023 13 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Considering that both AEW and WWE throw PPV matches together at a week's notice then if they have signed old One Bill Phil, and it's a big IF then they've only got 4 months to work out who he works at Mania. Obviously they might have a week off at Christmas where no-one does any thinking but that shouldn't put them back that much. Yeah. Beyond Roman probably fighting Cody again I don’t think there’s anything clearly earmarked for Mania yet. And they can blow off any angle they like at a moments notice. I’m sure War Games can be fairly decisive if they want to move any babyface involved straight into a feud with Punk. It’s hardly likely to be “Well folks, Judgment Day have won this chapter, but tune in to Nitro tomorrow night to see what happens next!” If I know Hunters thinking like I hope to. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.