Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, PunkStep said:

There isn't a club I'd wish this on more than Chelsea, and that includes your lot. I want Boehly to cook a steaming shit pie that turns them back into another West Ham.

I feel the same. I think its the difference between "rivalry" and pure hatred. Arsenal I want to take 6 points off every season, Chelsea I'd happily see scrubbed from existence altogether.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

I feel the same. I think its the difference between "rivalry" and pure hatred. Arsenal I want to take 6 points off every season, Chelsea I'd happily see scrubbed from existence altogether.

I get this. I despise Chelsea. I don't like Spurs, and I want to take 6 points off them every year, but I'd miss them if we didn't get to have them as rivals.

I would not miss Chelsea. I firmly believe no-one other than Chelsea fans would miss Chelsea if it was dissolved. 

2 hours ago, air_raid said:

12 minutes ago, mim731 said:

I get this. I despise Chelsea. I don't like Spurs, and I want to take 6 points off them every year, but I'd miss them if we didn't get to have them as rivals.

I would not miss Chelsea. I firmly believe no-one other than Chelsea fans would miss Chelsea if it was dissolved. 

What on earth are you two on about!!! 

I'd like to see my biggest rivals liquidated, the ground demolished and turned into a massive park for dogs to take shits in, and for every single Arsenal fan to cry for the rest of their lives. My eldest included. She made her choice 🤣

• Paid Members

Unfortunately, the fact that all the Chelsea fans on this board and that I know on Twitter are all splendid blokes has left me conflicted about the discussion of Chelsea going bye-byes. Bastards.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, mim731 said:

I'm sure Fulham would appreciate the upgrade in real estate inside their own borough, just need to sell Mitrovic for the black & white seats.

• Paid Members

Do people think that the more they mention Chelsea the more likely it is that the PL/the government/UEFA will take yet another hard look at (after last year) the most studied accounts in the history of football and suddenly find something. Oh, there's the 100+ rule breaches. Oh, there's the long-term, real world financial fraud! Whether you like it or not, Chelseas finances couldn't be more transparent. It's pointless comparing them to City.

Just be grateful that collective, bitter crying has saw a supposedly impartial governing body change their rules on the spot solely to hamper one club again. There's a reason people were having to use words like "loophole" and funnily worded sentences like "They're avoiding breaking FFP rules by *avoiding breaking FFP rules*".  It's because they have nothing real.

Can’t speak for London, but in the midlands I noticed most of the hatred towards Chelsea came from Man Utd and Arsenal fans. Mainly because they broke the monopoly they had on the premier league. They didn’t like that someone else could compete financially with them so moaned about buying the league etc. 

10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

buying the league etc. 

I've always hated this. Everyone buys players to "buy the league" 

No one buys players to, for example, "buy 4th place"

Well Spurs do obviously, but that's a different discussion :)

Edited by SuperBacon

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I've always hated this. Everyone buys players to "buy the league" 

No one buys players to, for example, "buy 4th place"

Well Spurs do obviously, but that's a different discussion :)

It usually gets countered with “But football money paid for that, not a sugar daddy”. And on it goes. Blame games gone lads.