Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

Son is a Wrexham supporter according to the Mirror. Hence why the lads did his camera celebration on Sunday.

Spurs lack a real player like Super Paul Mullin, but it’ll be nice to see you all come to a real football ground. Pissing in sinks and being out of pies by before kickoff.

Paul Mullin though. What a guy. Wearing ear defenders out onto the pitch in solidarity with autism. And they’re his new boots.

Edited by Butch2000

14 minutes ago, Butch2000 said:

Are they that lax in Wrexham Maelor to allow that to happen on a ward?

The wonderful thing about living in Scouse Wales is that I get to choose between three hospitals. The Maelor is the fourth option after Chester, Glan Clwyd and dying in the gutter.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

tap-in merchant

Two mentions of this the past couple of days. I could see this becoming your Tony Sniff. A new tired gag could be ready to drop during a busy summer transfer window. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

21 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

The wonderful thing about living in Scouse Wales is that I get to choose between three hospitals. The Maelor is the fourth option after Chester, Glan Clwyd and dying in the gutter.

My mate Robbie Logs cut the tops of his fingers off trimming a hedge and was left in the Countess of Chester for seven days nil by mouth eaitijf for an operation as he had a Llangollen postcode. Was sorted on day 7 after he threatened to nut the consultant. Fuck Chester

13 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Two mentions of this the past couple of days. I could see this becoming your Tony Sniff. A new tired gag could be ready ready to drop during a busy summer transfer window. 

There’s also talk of London clubs if you want to tap in for the hat trick. 

• Paid Members

I don't think it does with footballers, nobody can deny what an Inzaghi has bought to the table. It's more a slight on reporters like Fabrizio Romano, who seem to report on stuff that has already been confirmed elsewhere and tap in with a 'here we go' catchphrase. Although really, it's more akin to smashing the ball in the net after the goal has been scored most of the time. 

• Paid Members

I don't understand having an intensive dislike of Fabrizio Romano. He's absolutely harmless and is a pleasant enough bloke, both of which are remarkable for #FootballTwitter

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't understand having an intensive dislike of Fabrizio Romano. He's absolutely harmless and is a pleasant enough bloke, both of which are remarkable for #FootballTwitter

To be fair, for me it's more his fans. I worked not long ago with one lad who told me every transfer story with "Nah its true, he's herewegoed it" which at 38 I struggled to understand. 

He's more like an agent really isn't he? He must be getting a cut somewhere. 

I just miss the old days like when Jurgen signed out of the blue.