Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

What's more upsetting. This, or the geezer who eats apples at your work?

I'm kind of used to Everton being Everton. Hope for the best, expect the worst. That's been my mantra since childhood.
I'll never, ever get used to Jim, his apples and his dunking bread into a scauldy cup of Bovril and slurping solids, Rashers.

• Paid Members

Dyche could definitely keep them up. But then they will be shite next year and just fester around 15th-17th in the table. Dyche will be replaced by somebody more progressive, they will start well and then find themselves in a relegation battle the following season, get sacked and another Charles Reep-style manager will keep them up- wash rinse repeat. Thus the Everton circle of life.

Southampton vs Blackpool today with the youngest as it was cheap.

Right next to the away fans which 9yo thought was hilarious. "You're fucking shiiiiiiiiit" they sang, which she said "well that's not very nice"

Highlights were seeing 4x of the away end get kicked out after a Benny Hill style running away up and down the aisles and of course why I went, seeing BIG MICK MCCARTHY in the flesh. You can just about make him out bending down in the middle here.

spacer.png

He didn't provide as much entertainment, but Nathan Jones, the Saints manager was hopping mad for 90 minutes which was quite funny.

Theo Walcott came on as well, and I quietly called him a cunt under my breath 😂 Well worth the admission price. 

14 hours ago, air_raid said:

Why is Ched Evans still allowed to play football?

Because being a massive cunt and a scumbag is alright if you’re good at kicking the ball into their goal hole. Plus his retrial found him not guilty, so now it’s absolutely fine that he cajoled his way into another person’s hotel room under false pretences to have sex with an intoxicated girl while his fiancée was elsewhere.

Good at doing goals though, isn’t he?