Double or Nothing 2022

Infinity Land

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

You are all a bunch of marks

All wrestling fans are marks, that's sort of the point isn't it?

The irony is anyone who tries to be above others when paying to watch the panto in pants is surely the biggest mark of the lot.

What time is this fucking thing on tonight then?  If we’re all going to be jabronie marks getting worked or smart marks reading Rajah, I might as well watch the actual fallout.

Plus I’m not working tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Loki said:

What time is this fucking thing on tonight then?  If we’re all going to be jabronie marks getting worked or smart marks reading Rajah, I might as well watch the actual fallout.

Plus I’m not working tomorrow.

1am.

Preshow on YouTube at 12

Wardlow is hitting those 10+ powerbombs but MJF is getting the ‘W’ somehow. 

Hangman is pinning Punk clean.

Young Bucks defeat Hardyz (rematch will be a TLC match which Hardyz win)

If I was TK I’d book Colt Cabana as a heel to attack Punk. They easily sell out all those Chicago shows with Punk vs Cabana and Cabana needs the edge to shake off the happy, go lucky character.

Edited by LWOLeN

10 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

If I was TK I’d book Colt Cabana as a heel to attack Punk. They easily sell out all those Chicago shows with Punk vs Cabana and Cabana needs the edge to shake off the happy, go lucky character.

Glad you posted this. It'll make whatever actually happens far more enjoyable in comparison.

There seems to be growing rumours that Goldberg will be appearing to replace MJF. Can't see Bill coming in for a match and burying Wardlow or jobbing to him with no hype or build. 

Perhaps they could have Spears come out and say that MJF couldn't make it tonight but Wardlow will wrestle is if its a no DQ handicap match vs himself, Archer, Hobbs, Starks, Singh and 2-3 other big heel men. Of course the numbers game comes into play and Wardlow gets taken out and is ready to be pinned. One of the ringside crew dives in to make the save as it is a brutal beat down  but instead pins Wardlow and then it's unmasked as MJf. They have to hide it as well as they did with Callis as a cameraman so noone suspects it throughout the match.

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

9 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

There seems to be growing rumours that Goldberg will be appearing to replace MJF. Can't see Bill coming in for a match and burying Wardlow or jobbing to him with no hype or build.

Where are these rumours? Meltzer off-hand mentioned that Goldberg is a free agent but, beyond that, are there rumours?

4 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Where are these rumours? Meltzer off-hand mentioned that Goldberg is a free agent but, beyond that, are there rumours?

Admittedly the great unwashed on Twitter, but a few sites seem to be picking it up. Likely just speculation though and boredom on a Sunday..

3 hours ago, RedRooster said:

See, you’re equating ‘belief’ to fact, and then you’ve followed it up with another statement that is impossible to prove. 

You can believe as hard as you want, it doesn’t make it true. 

I believe Real Madrid won the Champions League last night. Is that equating belief to fact?

If you don't believe 90% of talking about wrestling is done on the internet, then what % of your talking about wrestling isn't done on the internet or people you met on the internet discussing wrestling and now talk about it with via alternative means.

When Undertaker lost to Brock at Wrestlemania not a single person in the real world messaged or spoke to me about it as big news. How many people outwith the wrestling bubble do you think are talking about this, not on the internet/social media?

You can believe as hard as you want,  it doesn't make it true.