Will Smith just slapped Chris Rock (no sold it)

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I thought it was a worked punch when I watched it, but when Smith'd sat back down and shouting to "keep my wife's name out of your fucking mouth" afterwards there's a little doubt. Apparently they've had beef previously. 

• Paid Members

Fair play to Chris Rock who just took it like a champ and kept going. Will Smith certainly slaps like someone who lets his wife cheat on him to keep her happy and then cries about it.

• Paid Members

Like all the best angles (apparently) I think there's a bit of work & a bit of shoot in there.

The actual physical interaction seems worked with how Rock stands there with hands behind his back, leaning forward with a cheek offered to Smith for the shot (which he then basically no sells).

When it comes time for the promo though, Smith taps into some very real emotion like that time Mick Foley remembered fans chanting for Stone Cold whilst him & Terry Funk were handcuffed to a steel cage in order to find the necessary anger for a heel turn.

Fresh Prince = Dude Love, is what I'm saying.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

Think you're clouded by your dislike there. Man took it and recovered like a pro considering.

I think your clouded by your like there. He was shocked and he was struggling with what to do next. He also took the slap like a champ though. But neither party come out looking good, despite Smith’s face promo. It’s also not the worst Oscars moment as some are calling it considering Polanski, Woody Allen and Weinstein being celebrated, and that’s just the first 3 that come to my mind.

• Paid Members

Will Smith laughed at the joke at first. It was only because Jada rolled her eyes he got up. I hope it’s not a work. 

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Will Smith certainly slaps like someone who lets his wife cheat on him to keep her happy and then cries about it.

And got called shit at sex to the whole world. 

2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Fair play to Chris Rock who just took it like a champ and kept going. Will Smith certainly slaps like someone who lets his wife cheat on him to keep her happy and then cries about it.

If he ‘lets’ her it isn’t cheating, if she’s cheating he isn’t ‘letting’ her. I bet there’s some mad banging going down in the Smith household.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

gotta love that the first thing the UKFF does is discuss whether or not it was a work or shoot😄

You forgot to add "brother" on the end.