Tony Khan Buys ROH

WyattSheepMask

Hogan must have rode a sleigh with eight dirty, stinking hyenas to pull that off. 

Bret would legit do two shows and be back in time for The Dinner. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So ROH Champion Jonathan Gresham just won the Progress World title. I wonder how that will play out on the WWE Network and how that will work between ROH & Progress due their relationship with the ‘E.

Is that still a thing?

To be fair, I wasn’t sure Progress was still a thing.

Most of the roster are meant to be free agents by now. There were very few that went past the April(?) cut off. Don't think any were picked up as part of the sale.

I don't think Gresham's appearance will be that big an issue. He's been on a couple of shows now and they've put the title on him.

Bit more curious if Swerve Strickland will appear on the network. Unless it's already been uplodaded before becoming #AllElite.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So ROH Champion Jonathan Gresham just won the Progress World title. I wonder how that will play out on the WWE Network and how that will work between ROH & Progress due their relationship with the ‘E.

If the last show is anything to go by it won’t be on it, only the Demand Progress version

1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

Most of the roster are meant to be free agents by now. There were very few that went past the April(?) cut off. Don't think any were picked up as part of the sale.

I don't think Gresham's appearance will be that big an issue. He's been on a couple of shows now and they've put the title on him.

Bit more curious if Swerve Strickland will appear on the network. Unless it's already been uplodaded before becoming #AllElite.

Swerve's last Progress match was on the WWE Network, but that was a few days before he signed with AEW.   His next appearance for Progress most likely won't be on the Network.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Is that still a thing?

To be fair, I wasn’t sure Progress was still a thing.

Yeah the shows go up every few weeks after the happened. Normally appear on Saturday night. But WWE have asked them to cut matches from the network version.

• Paid Members

Anyone contracted elsewhere, generally, won't appear on the Network - it's not set in stone, as Gisele Shaw has been on there since signing with Impact, but Jonathan Gresham's previous appearances as ROH Champion haven't made the cut, nor did Anthony Ogogo showing up.

Looks like the Pure Championship could be kept active. Josh Woods v. Wheeler Yuta has been added to Supercard of Honor.

1. World Title: Bandido v. Jonathan Gresham
  2. Tag Titles: The Briscoes (c) v. FTR
  3. Pure Title: Josh Woods (c) v. Wheeler Yuta
  4. Jay Lethal v. Lee Moriarty
  5. Swerve Strickland v. Alex Zayne
  • Joe Hendry and Ninja Mack originally announced prior to the sale of ROH. Still believed to be appearing.

Talk that Deonna Purrazzo will defend the Women's Title but not set in stone. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

$29.99 for Supercard of Honor on fite.tv? Jesus!

If you want to watch the event, it probably works out cheaper to sign up for a month to HonorClub. They're streaming the show and it's works out at just $9.99. 

And I think you can even watch it on Fite.tv if you're accounts are linked.