Tony Khan Buys ROH

WyattSheepMask

52 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

That wasn’t noncing though which is what he asked. Can’t even remember if it was that or something else but he was sacked quick sharp.

Yeah I seem to call anything of a sexual offence a noncing. Speaking of what’s being asked. What’s being gatekept?

• Paid Members

You know who from AEW I reckon would have a chance to shine in Ring of Honor? Daniel Garcia. 

• Paid Members

I'd love to see him in actual competitive matches rather than just being abe to get his stuff in before he has to lose. His match against Danielson on Dynamite was good, but was obviously used to push the Danielson/Moxley feud. Presumably he gets to do this on Dark? Lee Moriarty is good as well.

• Paid Members

Garcia feels like he is in the wrong era of wrestling, I really like him and think he has a lot of potential. Definitely an ROH type wrestler, get him in with Moxley and Danielson and away from 2.0 (who I also like, but they don't fit). 

• Paid Members

I was having a quick hunt around and found this match between them both. This is the kind of stuff that will hopefully be going on in the new Ring of Honor. They had a decent little match on an episode of Elevation as well. Eddie Kingston was pretty funny on commentary.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wonder if little Tone will bring back Feinstein to help bring back that early authenticity?

He's already gone one worse and given Jack Evans a job.

4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He's already gone one worse and given Jack Evans a job.

“Jack Evans, For Little Girls” as Maurice would’ve sung. Although if he’s for little girls, Disney fans will love him.