James (Wallace) Brown

AndyDemmo72

Oh, darn that infernal rapscallion. We rejected him, we scolded his behaviour, yet he has infuriatingly risen above it with his great success and dashing good looks. I feel so owned right now, as I'm sure we all do, for the blighter has clearly been vindicated and we are impotent in our rage about it.

There, now you can tug yourself silly over the fantasy reaction you've kept trying to manifest on here and sling your hook, you creepy little basket case.

Interesting since "how much you hate him" your on here like Trevor McDonald telling us whatever he is up to and what supposed channels in foreign countries he is on. No one cares.

Just do us a favour and delete your account and hopefully we can get this thread locked and deleted.

18 hours ago, AndyDemmo72 said:

I know you guys mostly meet everything I've written with sarcasm but I just can't believe this guy can go to prison for such a crime and then go on to live a life without any consequences or punishment beyond a few months in a Scottish jail that looks like a Hilton. He's on the bloody Dutch News bragging about his new fitness studio and apparently he's part of a documentary TV series on CGTN in Hong Kong about entrepreneurs that have succeeded in business following the pandemic. He's on telly throwing it in everyone's face that he got done for a beast crime and then ended up going on to live a successful life. Obviously he doesn't mention that he was in jail but the fact that he's on there bragging about his new gyms in Holland and having an international business just rubs me the wrong way. He's a horrible human being, a selfish b@$ta@rd and a bully!

Why are you watching the Dutch News? Is this regular programming for you? But you also watch TV from Hong Kong?

Or you're just here to tell us all about what paedo boy is doing with this life because...you're paedo boy.

Failed pro wrestler but successful paedo has no friends or family who cares.

He instead logs into a forum pretending to be someone else but fooling absolutely nobody.

He simply must tell someone, ANYONE that he is definitely a huge success in life and absolutely not just a total fucking weirdo.

Just fuck off mate. You will forever be remembered as a nonce. 99.99999999999% of all wrestling fans have absolutely no clue who you are. The rest only know you from hearing about your repeated sexual offenses. Nobody cared about your life or career before then and absolutely nobody cares now beyond ripping the fucking piss out of you.

You are seriously very unwell and should get some help.