James (Wallace) Brown

AndyDemmo72

Guys how do you post an image in one of your messages? Jim Brown was on TV at the final in Seville on camera talking about travelling all over the world for Rangers. Its annoying to read some of you thinking I'm not being genuine but I wanted to prove what I'm saying by posting the picture from BBC Scotland on the news. Bold as brass as if he didn't ever do anything wrong to be ashamed of talking about how he follows Rangers everywhere and always will no matter what. If someone wants to email me I will send you the image of Jim from the stadium during his interview on telly.

andy72mcd@outlook.com

Just a couple of things here.

1. Its already been posted that he was on the telly. The context being a tweet pointing out the absurdity that of all the Rangers fans interviewed it just happened to be a disgraced former pro wrestler / sex offender. 

2. Why the fuck would anyone want you to have their email so you can email them back with a screenshot of this?

Fucking mental post. 

I'm not talking about him being on the telly for wrestling or stuff he did 10 years ago. I'm talking about being on the telly last week with a stupid sad face saying he travels all over the world to watch Rangers and he's devastated that they lost on penalties in the final.

Also so many of the posters on this topic are doubting what I'm saying and just acting cynical without any good reason. I have the image saved on my phone but I can't seem to post it on this thread.

10 minutes ago, AndyDemmo72 said:

I'm not talking about him being on the telly for wrestling or stuff he did 10 years ago. I'm talking about being on the telly last week with a stupid sad face saying he travels all over the world to watch Rangers and he's devastated that they lost on penalties in the final.

Also so many of the posters on this topic are doubting what I'm saying and just acting cynical without any good reason. I have the image saved on my phone but I can't seem to post it on this thread.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need (and I dont mean someone showing you how to post an image online)

Reminder: this topic is about a guy who wrestled for no more than four or five years (to very little acclaim), before retiring due to being a nonce well over a decade ago. 

It's 2022 ffs.

1 hour ago, AndyDemmo72 said:

Jim Brown was on TV at the final in Seville on camera talking about travelling all over the world for Rangers

No need, it’s already been posted. 

On 5/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, Jonny Vegas said:

9 hours ago, AndyDemmo72 said:

We’re acting cynical because either you’re a really odd stalker to a known nonce, or you actually are said nonce trying a shameless cover up account to post on here without any of the seasoned posters twigging on and failing

• 4 months later...

I know you guys mostly meet everything I've written with sarcasm but I just can't believe this guy can go to prison for such a crime and then go on to live a life without any consequences or punishment beyond a few months in a Scottish jail that looks like a Hilton. He's on the bloody Dutch News bragging about his new fitness studio and apparently he's part of a documentary TV series on CGTN in Hong Kong about entrepreneurs that have succeeded in business following the pandemic. He's on telly throwing it in everyone's face that he got done for a beast crime and then ended up going on to live a successful life. Obviously he doesn't mention that he was in jail but the fact that he's on there bragging about his new gyms in Holland and having an international business just rubs me the wrong way. He's a horrible human being, a selfish b@$ta@rd and a bully!