James (Wallace) Brown

AndyDemmo72

• 4 weeks later...

Guys I didn't know this was a platform only for fans. I know its the fan forum but I figured that some of the users would be active wrestlers who were in the know of things going on within the wrestling community. I know I'm not a part of this community and probably Jim isn't involved either but the one most consistent piece of information that I continually hear from people who speak about him is that he part owns a fitness studio brand that have locations in Hong Kong, Germany and London. He runs it with 5 or 6 other GERMAN WRESTLERS and he basically splits his time between London and Hong Kong.

One of you said I already had all of the information and why was I asking for it if I already knew everything but I don't even know if the things I hear are true. I was looking for confirmation to all of this. Because I've lived door to his old man for 17 years it would be helpful and interesting to know if what he tells me about his son is true. It does appear to be because any time I speak to MMA, bodybuilding or wrestling guys who used to know Jim Brown all basically say the same stuff about him which is what I already told you about living in London and HK and running some fitness outlet with German guys.

Surely you guys can appreciate that if you lived next door to this boy from when he was 17 until he was 22 or 23, seeing him constantly and then he disappears for about 12 years when you rock up to the airport in Cologne to see a Rangers game and there you have it. Jim Brown staring you in the face amongst all the fans it came as quite a shock. I work a lot in the Middle East in Jordan, Qatar and this week I'll be in Saudi Arabia for the first time. I also kinda wanted to know if his company are international in the Middle East because if they were of course I would pop by when I'm in the correct city and try to find out what I can about the guy. I know my curiosity might seem a bit random and out there but to you guys who don't know him personally and only saw him at a wrestling event it's quite different for me as a guy who lived next door to him and saw him almost every day for years.

I said to you before that any info would be cool but I think I may have disturbed some of you with questions you don't have any knowledge or interest in. Take care anyway and thanks.

I think it's really weird that you give this much of a fuck about some guy you lived next door to for four or five years. I've lived next door to my current neighbours for seven years and if they disappeared off the face of the planet tomorrow, I doubt I'd even notice.

Edited by 69MeDon

• Paid Members

Again: if you speak regularly to his dad, and apparently have enough contacts with other people who know him that they can give you extensive details of his business ventures, why would you think strangers online would be a better source of information than them? And why are you so desperate to hang out with a thieving nonce anyway?

31 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Again: if you speak regularly to his dad, and apparently have enough contacts with other people who know him that they can give you extensive details of his business ventures, why would you think strangers online would be a better source of information than them? And why are you so desperate to hang out with a thieving nonce anyway?

Because he is the thieving nonce most likely and trying (badly) to disguise the fact with some made up horse shit

15 hours ago, AndyDemmo72 said:

I know I'm not a part of this community and probably Jim isn't involved either but the one most consistent piece of information that I continually hear from people who speak about him is that he part owns a fitness studio brand that have locations in Hong Kong, Germany and London.

This is my favourite bit. That if you spoke to a bunch of people who had known him that is the first thing they would tell you. Not the kiddy fiddling that made national news and the reason he left wrestling.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Paid Members

If this is real, and it isn't, this is a weird stalker who's somehow picked a target that nobody gives a shit about them stalking and just doesn't want to hear about it.

If it isn't real, this is a nonce pretending to be his own stalker and not even doing it well.

And it's primarily not doing it well, because nobody gives a shit about him, and even the pretence that anyone does is utterly transparent.