Great Music Videos

Carbomb

• Paid Members

My favourite Bjork song, and it's a heck of a video as well. Directed by Michel Gondry who directed some cracking music videos. 

Another Daft Punk video, and it's one that tells a story. 

The Beastie Boys had some cracking videos as well. Sabotage was on pretty heavy rotation on MTV in my youth. 

Fight For Your Right revisited was a nice mini movie as well. Lots of cool cameos in this. 

And a couple more memorable Chemical Brothers videos. That's Sofia Coppolla

And another Rammstein video I remember seeing a lot. 

• Paid Members

Ok Go’s There She Goes Again was one of the first things I remember seeing on You Tube in its early days.  But I’m a sucker for a Rube Goldberg and this has a great one

Also, the story around this video is interesting. But sometimes with music videos simplistic emotion is just as gripping as a choreographed shoot

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Pretty sure I posted this in the old thread.

This is absolutely spot on. Busta videos have always been wicked.

Sticking with hip hop, this has always been one of my favourite music videos. Satire in music is pretty hard to do (do well even) but The Roots nailed this about rap videos. 

Dokken - Breaking the Chains. 

There isn't a single frame of this video I'm upset with. Dokken manage to squeeze in every brilliant metal cliche into a music video. Plus it's made with such lack of any self awareness that it ends up out tapping Spinal Tap. 

• Paid Members

Aren't they the lads that did that Into The Fire song that used to be the theme to the first series of NWA Powerrr?