Great Music Videos

Carbomb

• Paid Members

i'll make my way through the videoes in this thread, i do miss binge watching music videos.

I'll add this one, its not that well known but its my favorite video of recent years:

Lonely the Brave - The Blue, The Green.

Crank that on with a pair of headphones on and its hard not to well up the end, the director did a great job of telling a story in 4 minutes. Great song, from a great album.

• Paid Members

Alternative Nation was the best place for finding quality videos back in the day. They were the ones that premiered Windowlicker, there's nothing like the first time you hear and see that. That was where I saw Rubber Johnny as well, which I always thought was the best Aphex / Cunningham video.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

26 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Alternative Nation was the best place for finding quality videos back in the day. They were the ones that premiered Windowlicker, there's nothing like the first time you hear and see that. That was where I saw Rubber Johnny as well, which I always thought was the best Aphex / Cunningham video.

MTV 2 were great for them later on, too. It's how I first found Aphex Twin as a teenager.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

MTV 2 were great for them later on, too. It's how I first found Aphex Twin as a teenager.

Yeah, 120 Minutes was a really good follow-up, if slightly more mainstream than Alternative Nation. I'm assuming there's nothing like either of those two on any of the music channels now, anybody know of anything online?