Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Hungarians have had a go, bless ‘em. The bacon was a solid 5/10, but the rest of it tasted as rank as it looks. I’ll be sticking to the pastries for brekkie for the remainder of the week. 

IMG_1694.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted

I just hope he didn't pay by card like so many others.

In this economic climate, we should push cash.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It’s mad that they’ve served it all on a giant flattened ramekin. 

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Had my usual at spoons the other day which was awesome as usual.  Best of all, the little tub of lurpak looked like boobies!

 

IMG_1506.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 8/26/2026 at 9:19 AM, Wretch said:

The Hungarians have had a go, bless ‘em. The bacon was a solid 5/10, but the rest of it tasted as rank as it looks. I’ll be sticking to the pastries for brekkie for the remainder of the week. 

IMG_1694.jpeg

That's what happens when you don't wat something traditionally Hungarian. Orban might be gone, but they're still quite nationalistic.

  • Moderators
Posted
15 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Had my usual at spoons the other day which was awesome as usual.  Best of all, the little tub of lurpak looked like boobies!

 

IMG_1506.jpeg

Send that into Viz

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sexy Plexy and the lardy rack has killed this thread for good but I had to share this full English from Eight in Bath this morning:

20260929_094409.thumb.jpg.e0d55fb6d4f68e50f250a05b2e6124fb.jpg

Absolutely handsome with no beans around to ruin the fucking show. Not even on the menu! Result. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

It was the end of service so I think he threw a day's worth of herbs on it. Luckily I was think chives on scrambled eggs are the best. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

I had to share this full English from Eight in Bath this morning

A herculean effort from the word "full" there.

Edited by King Coconut

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...