Shane O Mac is Gone

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Shane's terrible booking ideas are almost legend at this point. I'm desperate to hear them.

Considering how bad the booking that gets the go ahead actually is. . . I'd love it to be the case that Shane's ideas are actually the good ones, but Vince and his inner circle are that gone in the head that they think it's the other way round.ย 

• Paid Members

If one of the ideas going aroundย wasย Shaneโ€™s, that if heโ€™s wrestling at Mania it would be against Austin Theory (pwinsider) who his dad has been endorsing on TV, thenโ€ฆ. I dunno, that seems fairly logical? Ignoring obviously that furthering any father vs son tension in the story inevitably leads to no payoff, like the whole โ€œlockboxโ€ nonsense.

I know, โ€œifโ€, baseless speculation.

5 hours ago, air_raid said:

If one of the ideas going aroundย wasย Shaneโ€™s, that if heโ€™s wrestling at Mania it would be against Austin Theory (pwinsider) who his dad has been endorsing on TV, thenโ€ฆ. I dunno, that seems fairly logical? Ignoring obviously that furthering any father vs son tension in the story inevitably leads to no payoff, like the whole โ€œlockboxโ€ nonsense.

I know, โ€œifโ€, baseless speculation.

Logical, but I'm assuming Shane doesn't see Theory as fuck all. He is also Shane McMahon, the hardest man alive though, you always need to account for that.ย 

• Paid Members

Keller added, "While all this is going on, Shane is sweating, profusely [and] this has been a thing for him recently, more than recently where there's a concerning level of perspiration. It's almost like just droplets are shooting out of his head and face."

At this rate his glassy eyed ghoul of a father is going to outlive him and be pissed off that the funeral is on the same day of the week he has his one nap.

5 minutes ago, chokeout said:

At this rate his glassy eyed ghoul of a father is going to outlive him and be pissed off that the funeral is on the same day of the week he has his one nap.

I bet when Shane comes round to visit, Vince notches up the thermostat and sits there quietly smiling, stroking his smooth chin as Shaneโ€™s stubble collects drops of perspiration. Then when he leaves, he scores it down in his notebook as another win against his disappointment son.ย 

Isn't Shane regarded as the actual nice McMahon who gets on with everyone backstage? Anyone who's left that company speaks well of him. Seems weird he would be abusive to anyone given the stories about him. Maybe being an actual person, with a healthy marriage and kids who doesn't seem mental just isn't the right fit in that company.

Yeah he has an ego but he's basically been trying to prove himself since he was about 12 so that'll fuck you up.

4 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Isn't Shane regarded as the actual nice McMahon who gets on with everyone backstage? Anyone who's left that company speaks well of him. Seems weird he would be abusive to anyone given the stories about him. Maybe being an actual person, with a healthy marriage and kids who doesn't seem mental just isn't the right fit in that company.

Yeah he has an ego but he's basically been trying to prove himself since he was about 12 so that'll fuck you up.

Have to take some of what we are now hearing about Shane with a pinch of salt. It's WWE SOP to tell the world a released talent had an attitude or was difficult to deal with (or got fat).

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Wasnโ€™t there that rumour that he wanted to do a storyline where he was the father of Stephโ€™s baby too?ย 

A bit more than a rumour: it featured on the 2006 McMahon DVD. Steph wasn't having it, and reported that Vince suggested Shane take the role of inseminator instead. Still a no, for some reason.