Shane O Mac is Gone

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

What's Mahon McShane doing in the Impact zone? 

That almost looks like a selfie, but it obviously isn't as evidenced by the lack of a hi-viz. 

240ecda073e26c997c7875462f2e56f1.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz
I swear it isn't me.

While no huge fan of Shane McMahon, seems that him being blamed for 'chaos' at the Rumble is rather odd. The Rumble match sucked yes, but that's also because absolutely nobody gives a shit about anyone in due to years of nonsense

Anyway, that's the son and son-in law now in the shitter with Vince.

Edited by Factotum

That's...weird. All this week, it's been reported he arrived to the building at the Rumble with Nick Kahn and had a big hand in producing the Rumble (and then had heat on him because it sucked).

I would be highly entertained if Shane showed up in AEW, but since they can't use Here Comes The Money, they use this:

Edited by 69MeDon

• Paid Members

Has Shane actually been successful in anything? I know he spent a good while away from WWE doing something to do with sports streaming, if I remember rightly, but unsure if he was successful in his outside venture, the fact he ended up back in WWE would suggest not.

12 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Has Shane actually been successful in anything? I know he spent a good while away from WWE doing something to do with sports streaming, if I remember rightly, but unsure if he was successful in his outside venture, the fact he ended up back in WWE would suggest not.

No. He's shit. He couldn't even get thrown through glass properly.

(May not have actually been his fault but might as well add to the list.)

29 minutes ago, Nick James said:

He's currently Executive Chairman of electric vehicle company Ideanomics. 

When he left WWE he started You on Demand, a film streaming service in China. Doesn't look like he's had much to do with it since 2016, which is when he came back to WWE and someone called Bruno Wu took charge of YOD. 

Wrestle Votes on Twitter who are normally very reliable are reporting ‘This Shane McMahon story could ripple effects for years to come. It goes beyond anything that may or may not have happened Saturday night’

He’ll probably have a podcast with Conrad in 6 Months