AEW to WWE, who should go the other way

Sheffbag

All of the nonces can go to WWE. Keep all the rancid wankers in one place and have a wrestling company free from the stink of the good old days. People absolutely love AEW because they fell back in love with wrestling thanks to it. Keep any abusers away from it. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Much more room in AEW then for the white supremacists and homophobes!

Yeah, anyone else cringe when Dan Lambert was praising Dick Murdoch for being a real Cowboy this week? There's some filters that they definitely need in place for that type of thing, and Tony Khan has proved not to be it. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, WeeAl said:

Yeah, anyone else cringe when Dan Lambert was praising Dick Murdoch for being a real Cowboy this week? There's some filters that they definitely need in place for that type of thing, and Tony Khan has proved not to be it. 

Yeah, I can't for the life of me understand how anyone would expect a friend of Fox News to run a progressive wrestling company of all things.

• Paid Members

Brian Cage is a certainty, surely? Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s already a done deal and he turns up at the Rumble.

Not that CM Punk ever would jump but WWE don’t need him anymore! They’ve got their own Poundland CM Punk back in the ring!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Brian Cage is a certainty, surely?

I wouldn't say so. They've never shown much interest in him before, he's not a particularly good wrestler, he's pretty short, he's older than they usually like and he's roided to the gills.

Wardlow - In AEW I can't see him getting anywhere past the midcard. But if he went to WWE he'd be given the WWE title within 6 months. He's green enough to mould into the WWE style, he has the physique and the look they like.

Obviously he should stay in AEW, but he's one of the people who I reckon would do better in WWE than AEW.

2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Wardlow - In AEW I can't see him getting anywhere past the midcard. But if he went to WWE he'd be given the WWE title within 6 months. He's green enough to mould into the WWE style, he has the physique and the look they like.

Obviously he should stay in AEW, but he's one of the people who I reckon would do better in WWE than AEW.

He’d get a title and a month later he’d be losing to no one’s. How long has it been since a new wwe title win led to a sustained push? 

• Paid Members

The thing with Wardlow is once he ended up in WWE there'd be a danger that he wouldn't look as big and imposing as he does in AEW. Stick him in there with Lesnar, Lashley, or even Reigns and Big E and he'd just look like a buff fella. He's certainly better built and more suited to being a "big guy" than Luchasaurus, but he'd be just another average sized guy in WWE. 

7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The thing with Wardlow is once he ended up in WWE there'd be a danger that he wouldn't look as big and imposing as he does in AEW. Stick him in there with Lesnar, Lashley, or even Reigns and Big E and he'd just look like a buff fella. He's certainly better built and more suited to being a "big guy" than Luchasaurus, but he'd be just another average sized guy in WWE. 

Think it was billy Gunn next to him that was a reminder he’s not that big 

Brian Cage was in FCW for years. He's bounced around plenty since then. If they had wanted him i'm sure he would have signed before now.

Wardlow they had at a tryout. From his perspective he smashed it as he was amongst a bunch of jocks rather than wrestlers. Didn't get it and got picked up by AEW. Not sure he's done enough to be considered a can't miss prospect by them now.