AEW to WWE, who should go the other way

Sheffbag

3 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I don’t know if they done that to Renee, but she had Tom Phillips on her podcast recently and he had a no compete for a year. But he didn’t want to say how he got out of it as he just showed up at Impact, just that he was thankful to WWE. 

I assume he'd have to pay part of his severance back to be free of the release. Don't they get a pay off/notice period as part of the release which is effectively the no compete. You get that money and you don't go anywhere for the set period. Those in the past who have not had a no compete are because they didn't take a severance I believe

39 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

He isn’t going anywhere we all know it.

Few weeks time it’ll be all “Cody signs new deal with AEW”. Could interesting way to get out of the Can’t Challenge for the World Title stipulation.

”Well that was when I was employed here before. Technically I left the promotion for a few weeks and this is a new contract for a new employment, so actually I can challenge for the World title”

Edited by WyattSheepMask