Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Any official confirmation? All I can find is hours of people asking if its true or not.

I've read his agent confirmed it but the lack of coverage has me hoping it's bollocks.

• Paid Members

He was ostensibly the face of Power Rangers. He appeared in I think 7 different PR series as 5 different rangers. He was also the lead in the original pilot of VR Troopers when it was called Cybertron. He'd been fighting in MMA, and kept challenging CM Punk to a match, which had potential to be quite a draw, even if it hadn't necessarily been the greatest of fights. It's a heck of a loss to the PR fans, and the show. I would imagine there'll be some kind of tribute in the next series, and Johnny Yong Bosch will probably become their go-to guy given Austin St John's recent legal troubles. Unless they want to reach out to David Yost, AJJ or Walter Jones. 

If anything was impetus to start making my way through the show again it's this. Power Rangers was a huge part of my misspent youth. I was shocked to see the news. 

5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

He was ostensibly the face of Power Rangers. He appeared in I think 7 different PR series as 5 different rangers. He was also the lead in the original pilot of VR Troopers when it was called Cybertron. He'd been fighting in MMA, and kept challenging CM Punk to a match, which had potential to be quite a draw, even if it hadn't necessarily been the greatest of fights. It's a heck of a loss to the PR fans, and the show. I would imagine there'll be some kind of tribute in the next series, and Johnny Yong Bosch will probably become their go-to guy given Austin St John's recent legal troubles. Unless they want to reach out to David Yost, AJJ or Walter Jones. 

If anything was impetus to start making my way through the show again it's this. Power Rangers was a huge part of my misspent youth. I was shocked to see the news. 

David, Walter and Johnny are all coming back for a 30th anniversary special on Netflix next year along with Steve Cardenas, Karan Ashley and Catherine Sutherland, unfortunately (for legal reasons) Austin St John won’t be nor Amy but they’ll be honoring Thuy Trang by having a young actress play Trini’s daughter.

JDF had only recently announced he was retiring from the franchise for reasons unknown but he’d been going through a divorce lately amid cheating allegations and sadly it sounds like that played a big part in his death