Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

If you're in bits over this news then keep scrolling.

Spoiler

But if we're linking to Fox News then I don't feel too bad mentioning that she was a Trump-loving Scientologist who blamed mass shootings on the rise of psychiatric drugs rather than guns and tried to discredit #MeToo accusers who sought anonymity.

I liked Cheers though.

• Awards Moderator

I’ll give her a pass on the lunatic front because her performance in Cheers was superb (especially given the act she had to follow) and she also commented on Stephen Hawking’s death like he got a C+ in his GCSEs.

A7262A0A-E7B2-40B5-8DDF-2A3B1459B5A1.jpeg.a96dbf15078f32b43808bf1cbd13163f.jpeg

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
On 12/6/2022 at 6:00 PM, BomberPat said:

Legendary boxing (and Celebrity Deathmatch) ref Mills Lane, aged 85. 

A great shame. Celebrity Deathmatch was one of the first ‘risqué’ type of shows I ever watched as a kid after stumbling across it one day on MTV. Fantastic clay-built insanity with Lane as the cool as fuck man in the middle. Like fighting’s answer to Pierluigi Collina.

”Now lets get it on!”

🥲

29 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Always thought The Stranglers looked like a threatening gang rather than a musical act, and Jet Black looked like the most threatening. Great band.

Wasn’t JJ a black belt in Karate as well? I imagine Hugh Cornwall’s approach to being a teacher was similar to Mr Sugdens approach to PE in Barnsley.