AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Trying to decide if the sandbag joke was worse than the cake segment.

The idea that there was a period of time where Britt Baker was good feels so distant now. Feels like she's been the drizzling shits forever.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, adjarrell said:

Anyone else notice Will Ospreay dressed as Jimmy Savile in the front row? 

The guy and girl that seemed to be I’m full gimmick the whole show? From clicking his fingers instead of clapping to showing zero interest in anything. 

5 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Just seen on Facebook apparently Paige has signed with AEW which isn't exactly surprising considering she is married to ronnie and he isn't allowed anywhere near this country 

Can't see any mention of it on Twitter - which Facebook page was it?

• Paid Members

The best thing I’ve seen mentioned on Twitter is that every single time the Young Bucks have been involved in an AEW tag title switch Matt Jackson has lost his shoe. Against FTR, Lucha Brothers, Jurassic Express, and now last night too.

The fucking Young Bucks, man. They’re the best. Next level false finishes! The next time they wrestle for the belts and Matt Jackson loses a shoe I’m going to be jumping out of my seat thinking a title change is coming!

Edited by Supremo

• Awards Moderator

Decent episode of TV with a great main event. I didn’t expect a title change but all three teams were so good I wouldn’t have minded any of them winning.

It’s such a breath of fresh air to have episodes of AEW that don’t have to devote time to Adam Cole and Red Dragon. I know it won’t last forever but they really haven’t been missed.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

It’s such a breath of fresh air to have episodes of AEW that don’t have to devote time to Adam Cole and Red Dragon.

That they have Starks and Hobbs just fucking ready to breakout as mega stars but they've been second fiddle or barely featured in comparison to the Undisputed Shitarses is an absolute travesty.

9 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I've generally enjoyed Hager in AEW, to the point the thought of him in a WWE ring feels very alien. 

Agreed, Hager went from ‘oh there is Swagger for fucks sake’ to someone I have actually enjoyed watching. There are a few people who have managed to feel like a new person in AEW. Mox, Hager, Spears. 

Cole, Fish, O’Reilly, Pac, Black all have the same characters they had in WWE. 

Cesaro I will reserve judgement on until he has bedded in.