Clocks going back

Jazzy G

4 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I've worked every other Sunday for the past 5 years, and before that every week when I worked in retail. Do you hate retail workers Mab? 

No Sweep

By the way, I hope you get the upvotes that you're obviously trying for with that Mab shite again. 

Edited by Perry

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

The joy of the extra hour is more than outweighed by how fucking hellish losing an hour is in the spring. If they announced we were never doing that again I'd be for it.

The plus side to putting the clocks forward in spring is that I get to see daylight again when I finish work, which is nice. 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Before I had kids, I used to think it was brilliant that an hour was added to my night out, now I think for fucks sake, it's another hour of Cbeebies added to my day. Fuck the sun (Newspaper and hot ball in the sky).

And they put all the shite on at the weekend as well, hardly any Bluey or Hey Duggee.

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

And they put all the shite on at the weekend as well, hardly any Bluey or Hey Duggee.

"Hey Duggie!" is a tremendous show. I watch it with my nephews. I think the gimmick could go down quite well in the grappling.