AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

FITE on my PS4 browser or FITE on my Amazon Fire Stick and it works great. On rare occasions it crashes on PS4 but very very rarely. Do the same for AEW ppvs.

1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

I'm watching on FITE through my Xbox browser. 

Ah cheers, good to know that option works. In general trying to use the IE browser on Xbox is about as easy as wiping your arse with two broken arms so it put me off even trying.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Apologies for the lazy question but how are we all watching this? It’s not on UK terrestrial is it?

I guess you can WatchWrestling a number of ways. But personally am happy to pay for AEW+ via Fite for both shows.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Picture quality would drop multiple times on the PS4 browser for me. Been pretty much flawless on my Series S so far. 

That's interesting. Mine usually starts out low quality then over the intro ramps up to full HD and stays there. Don't get me wrong though as a general rule the ps4 browser is dogshit. FITE, YouTube and Vimeo are the only things I don't get trouble with playback on it.

11 minutes ago, DEF said:

That's interesting. Mine usually starts out low quality then over the intro ramps up to full HD and stays there. Don't get me wrong though as a general rule the ps4 browser is dogshit. FITE, YouTube and Vimeo are the only things I don't get trouble with playback on it.

When it came to watching Dynamite on VOD on PS4 I found that dragging the time bar (or whatever it's called) straight back to the start of the video immediately sorted out the poor picture quality at the start.

They’ve been so good in that role, the way AEW books keeping so many top guys rarely losing requires people like that to plug in against them and 2.0 have been brilliant doing it. Garcia has been tremendous as well especially considering his experience level. Wouldn’t be at all surprising to see him vs Dragon shortly, can’t wait. That last segment was near perfect, Punk on comms was great and the final staredown was all you needed to end the show.

Edited by Matthew_90

• Paid Members

That opener was the complete opposite of last week. A slog with a wrestler he should have squashed.

The Eddy/Miro segment was great. I wish it was happening in queens instead of All Out though.

Kris Statlander was great. Still not doing it for me with the gimmick, but she was impressive and her submission at the end, beautiful!

Daniel Garcia and 2.0 have come from nowhere to being some of my favourites to watch. Great stuff, and a great last match and segment to end the show.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch