Remember Bray Wyatt? He's good isnt he ... WELL HE'S GONE!

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

He'd be a no-brainer for AEW to sign, once he get's himself in a better place mentally. He's creative, most of the time was good bell to bell, and was technically decent on the microphone(although the content it's self was questionable, but we don't know who was responsible foe the content).

Was he good bell to bell? Outside of the first Rumble match with Bryan and a few mental multi-man matches with the Shield lads, I always found him to be utterly boring in the ring. 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Was he good bell to bell? Outside of the first Rumble match with Bryan and a few mental multi-man matches with the Shield lads, I always found him to be utterly boring in the ring. 

Well, I thought he was really good, anyway. Each to their own, I suppose...

• Paid Members

Twitter at the moment is hilarious, a lot of reactions like WWE have just released prime Stone Cold and how it's all WWEs fault that The Fiend went to shit. Nothing to do with the fact that it was a character with a very short shelf life once he had been beaten (admittedly the Goldberg loss was on them). 

The shouts for him to take over the Dark Order are all over. Imagine that happens, poor Adam Page bumped from two of his storylines for newcomers (I say this in jest).

35 minutes ago, Winston said:

Really hope Bray gets himself right and does this.

Would be a really beautiful arc in the story of Bray and Luke’s lives.

Honestly I think it's a fucking terrible idea. They did a great job with Brodie. They've thankfully recovered and done something unexpected and joyous with Page. Last thing they need is Bray coming in. They don't need a new leader.

• Paid Members

Great as a concept, but as an act he was at best good and at worst one of the most embarrassing and unwatchable things WWE have had in decades and that's a very low bar already set. His career trajectory is actually how I would love WWE to work though. 8 Years long, some unique and interesting peaks and then a slow tumble out the bottom and gone.
The last thing Bray Wyatt or fans needed was another 10 years of Bray Wyatt.

I hope AEW goes nowhere near him unless he plans to come in as a completely new and non-spooky character and for the love of fuck put him nowhere near Dark Order.

• Paid Members

It was the Wyatt Family that dragged my interest back into Wrestling a few years ago, and I thought he was very good in the ring, both character wise and performance.  Hope he’s ok and can move on easily.

1 hour ago, Louch said:

He’s the Russo of wrestlers. Can start something but get 6 months later and who’s better for him doing the same things again and again? I wish him nothing but the best health wise, but seeing too much here and Twitter that he’s better than he really is. 

Because, like every other WWE wrestler, he has complete control over the direction the company takes with his character, right? 

• Paid Members

He came in as I was drifting off but I was never a fan, for all the talk of creativity it used to be the same stock bollocks on rinse and repeat and it never clicked for me. 

I thought I'd give something another go when him and Cena popped up as recommended on YouTube and it was the worst stuff I've ever seen, even Vampiro and the Demon pissing about in a graveyard was better.