Remember Bray Wyatt? He's good isnt he ... WELL HE'S GONE!

IANdrewDiceClay

On 8/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Otherwise known as ‘running a business'

I'm guessing you've read something into what I wrote as if I'm angry at them. Of course its running a business. It was merely speculation and conjecture on my part as to the possible reasoning behind why they've done it.

12 hours ago, Perry said:

Ronda calling out the fans on twitter 

I’ve seen you same “fans” chanting #WeWantWyatt last night chanting “We want beach balls” over @WWEBrayWyatt performing. If the @wwe treated him like he was expendable it was because you ungrateful idiots did first

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) August 3, 2021

I despise this linear form of thinking when it comes to fans. It's not the same fans in every building every night is it?

F' off Ronda.

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

2 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Did she do many house shows? She was mostly at the bigger Raws and PPVs that attract the smarter fans so she's probably got no clue how a lot of fans outside that lot actually see the product or wrestlers. 

According to Cagematch.net, during her year in WWE she worked 70 matches, 39 of which were on House Shows, so yeah she’s got an idea of the different crowds that a House Show attracts.

I mean, that doesn’t make her tweet any more valid and she definitely still has a very questionable outlook on various things

1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

According to Cagematch.net, during her year in WWE she worked 70 matches, 39 of which were on House Shows, so yeah she’s got an idea of the different crowds that a House Show attracts.

I mean, that doesn’t make her tweet any more valid and she definitely still has a very questionable outlook on various things

Wow I didn't realise she did as many as that. Stand corrected but yeah as you say still a questionable tweet 

I mean there are two ways of looking at it really:

1. Are fans shit for doing the stuff like beach balls etc?

2. Are WWE shit for not providing better content so that fans are actually entertained?

Somewhere in the middle really isn't it? There are definitely "fans" who just want to get themselves over but we all know the quality of the shows isn't exactly at the top end.

That's a proper Seth Rollins company boy tweet before someone got in his ear about pulling that. Just such a gormless take. The combined airtime of fans doing smart chants regardless of what anyone thinks is still tiny. And if you give them  consistently decent angles to get invested in then they will. 

Then again she's a Sandy Hook truther right? Her hot takes sizzle the grey matter about as much as her promo work. 

• Paid Members

When I think back to Ronda’s run in WWE I tend to romanticise it for how great some of her matches were, how she took to it so naturally, and how there’s still so much money left on the table with the eventual one-on-one with Becky.

It’s nice to be reminded what a moron she is and how she’d continuously undermine everything by Tweeting bollocks.

14 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I mean there are two ways of looking at it really:

1. Are fans shit for doing the stuff like beach balls etc?

2. Are WWE shit for not providing better content so that fans are actually entertained?

Somewhere in the middle really isn't it? There are definitely "fans" who just want to get themselves over but we all know the quality of the shows isn't exactly at the top end.

As you say in the middle. Fans (and this isn’t exclusive to wrestling) are sometimes put in a position of having to entertain themselves, but on the flip side of that someone did decide before the show that they were going to take a beach ball with them. Best thing Cesar ever did was that time he jumped into the crowd to intercept the ball and rip it up