Remember Bray Wyatt? He's good isnt he ... WELL HE'S GONE!

IANdrewDiceClay

Given he’s apparently taken brody dying super hard, maybe he’s decided he’s done with wrestling for good of his health 

• Awards Moderator

An eight year run in a prominent position, fair enough if he’s decided he wants a break or to try something else, or they’ve got no idea where else to go with him. I expect he’ll be back at some point.

Wyatt had some great moments in WWE, even if my memories of him are generally of disappointment. The first time the arena lit up with all the phone screens, the first appearance of The Fiend, the face-off and six man tag with The Shield, that’s three more great highlights than a lot of people get. That time he read Astro’s blog as well. Shame you also have the ring maggots, House of Horrors, the Inferno with Kane, and Screamin’ Seth in there.

I’d rather not have him in AEW but he’d be a cracking fit for NWA if he doesn’t feel he’s above it.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

That’s really surprising. I know people have mixed opinions of him, but I think he’d be a fantastic get for AEW, despite their bloated roster. He’s clearly a creative guy, and clearly WWE never understood what it was he was trying to do with each of his gimmicks.

Surprised they’ve let him go considering how much time they invested in it and he seemed to sell a good amount of merch.

If he’s had time away to deal with his mental health then I hope he manages to get to a good place. If he decides to come back to wrestling I would expect him to wind up in AEW, that crowd would lap up all the lore around The Fiend, but he needs to get himself in a good place before any of that

• Paid Members

You’d hope this isn’t related to the rumours of him having mental health issues, and it’s pretty shitty to ever celebrate someone losing their job, but let’s not pretend his 2020 run was anything other than one of the all-time biggest piles of shit.

He’ll be remembered in WWE as the king of the initial concept. Clearly super creative when it came to pitching something new, I wonder if this is the best thing for him. Clearly, his visions didn’t mesh with WWE’s way of presenting stuff, rinsing and repeating until the end of time. Maybe going somewhere else where his ideas can actually develop over time might be what’s best.

I’ve absolutely no desire to see him in AEW though. Fuck right off with all that lore shit.

• Paid Members

He'd be a no-brainer for AEW to sign, once he get's himself in a better place mentally. He's creative, most of the time was good bell to bell, and was technically decent on the microphone(although the content it's self was questionable, but we don't know who was responsible foe the content).

He’s the Russo of wrestlers. Can start something but get 6 months later and who’s better for him doing the same things again and again? I wish him nothing but the best health wise, but seeing too much here and Twitter that he’s better than he really is.