Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Of course they didn't. Have you seen AEW fans on Twitter? They'll pretty much defend anything AEW to the death.

Don't worry, all the WWE fans will complain for them despite allegedly not watching it. Same vice versa. All cretins.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Of course they didn't. Have you seen AEW fans on Twitter? They'll pretty much defend anything AEW to the death.

But still - whether anyone complained or not doesn't make a difference in terms of it being right or wrong.

Taking a section of someoneā€™s post, where they finished saying they agreed Ā it should have beĀ cut and it was wrong to air, so you can make a point (which isnā€™t even true as plenty of AEW fans called both him out and AEW after it aired, even if they were a minority,Ā is a shit take.

I have said it before but gallows is so frustrating. He has the potential to be a legit funny/serious big man but he needs to ditch Anderson and find a tag partner who would suit him better. Stop fucking about with Karl and pick up the phone and ask Big Sexy how to work like a big man.Ā 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Haven't watched this week's BTE yet but did Anderson do his shite 'Sour Man' bit again?

Is there anything else he can do? Gallows and Anderson seem to work best when someone actually reels them in. Not when they are given free reign on BTE. It makes me me wish the forbidden door shut with them on the other side of it.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Gallows and Anderson are the fucking worst. Absolute base level of thinking they are funny, some cunt needs to stop them watching American Pie. Pair of odious fuckers.Ā 

I also wish someone would tell Kenny Omega heā€™s not funny. There was a whole bit he was doing with Colt Cabana last year that I had to fast forward through every week.Ā