Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, NavigatorFan said:

Dark Elevation is a blast this week, red hot crowd who are going crazy for everything and I had the biggest smile on my face watching Paul Wight having the time of his life chopping the shit out of 3 naff dudes and the crowd going crazy for it. AEW makes me happy.Ā 

That was good, but the Dark Order 8 man tag was the highlight for me.

2 hours ago, NavigatorFan said:

Dark Elevation is a blast this week, red hot crowd who are going crazy for everything and I had the biggest smile on my face watching Paul Wight having the time of his life chopping the shit out of 3 naff dudes and the crowd going crazy for it. AEW makes me happy.Ā 

The guy in the shirt and tie looked like someone that they picked out of the crowdĀ 

• Paid Members

I know there was some talk recently, which I agreed with, about Marko Stunt being a bit pointless these days and him being someone you could easily cut.

Well, this spot has changed all that. Incredible. I want a Best of Seven between Wardlow and Marko where Wardlow wins every match with ridiculous power moves.

Marko Stunt gets nowhere near the credit he deserves for making guys look awesome. There's a level skill in that pop up sell that goes beyond just being skinny and little.

I mean I think he's an irritating little shit, but he's fucking good at it.

Caught my first proper good look at Gunn Club in a few weeks on Dark this week. Austin Gunn is predictably turning into a brilliant punchable dick head heel. I get Brian Christopher vibes off him in the best way.

• Paid Members

Presume that the Cody and Brandi reality show discussion can go in this thread as well? Anyways, not actually seen the show, but just watched a snippet on Twitter showing Cody discussing the weigh in segment with Ogogo which was quite interesting to see things from a backstage perspective, but it also reminded me of how likeable Cody is outside of the ring. In podcasts and talking head segments, he always comes across as knowledgeable and seemingly a nice guy to be around. Based on the snippet I've just watched, I may check out more of the show.Ā 

Evil Unos blog has negative 1 on an Indy show with them, he gets a massive pop. That they keep going above and beyond even beyond the at the day job stuff with him is a lovely touch. Shows the proper decency amongst themĀ 

4 hours ago, HobowithaShotgun said:

Uno comes across as the nicest dude ever and his blog is so chill. He's been putting in the work too outside of AEW as he's doing a lot of indy dates including the last two PWG shows.

Few things guaranteed to pop me when Uno in on any blogĀ 

- when he wears a cap over his mask

- when his other half appears and she has her own version of his maskĀ 

just great commitment to his mask lifeĀ