Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

You can see why a lotta the big names coming in talk up Sonny, if they can learn to get proper emotion and fire in the comebacks, there is the something you can build a proper feud around in the character without it being seen as victimising. A stark improvement from the very early shows 

Edited by Louch

Isn't that the beauty of AEW? Let guys improve and get better with more and more ring time on smaller shows and not faff about with new gimmicks and rebrands etc. Sonny Kiss is someone that is a solid hand, but not spectacular and won't main event, but he's getting better though from the clips I've seen.

I really enjoyed both those matches. The Dark Order quarrel has done wonders for giving a bit more character building for them, especially Uno and Angels (who has been really fun recently as the scrappy junior member who is too eager. 

Janela and Kiss was brilliant. New entry for the sub 10 minute awesome match list. The best Janela has looked since AEW started. Just a great opening chapter sprint match. Dustin/QT was also another tidy fun Dustin being great match. 

If anyones not seen it, The Diamanté/Big Swole 'Three Strikes' match last week was good. I've enjoyed that feud. Just two women who just wanna beat each other up. 

• Paid Members

Chalk me up as another who wants the DO match at least acknowledge on Dynamite. The post match was great as well. Sonny and Joey probably had their best match to date then. Just a fun match which could have been one by either numerous times. Another thing I noted was Kingston again on commentary. If there is one thing they have too many of it is good announcers. Him and Tony (with the odd interuption of Wight) is getting to Taz and Excalibur levels of enjoyment to me. 

• Paid Members

Not sure why FTR are going 10 minutes with a pair of jobbers the day before they face Sting and Darby (we'll probably get a lot of weird occurances like that with Dark now being taped like it is) but it was a cracking match.

Bear Bronson vs Eddie Kingston and 5 vs Garcia are both worth a look too.