Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

That ending! Those dastardly Bucks! Can't wait to see how the battle of Hangmans soul continues. 

+1 for the cartoon outro being updated with the tashes as well. 

Loved referencing Sammy’s Vlog as BTE Dark, which it kind of is. Poor pretty Peter, that’s how you write a sympathetic heel, take note Baron Corbin.

But of course it’s all about the Hangman and you have to see the Bucks taking action at the DO as being an attempt at shutting down Page. 

• Paid Members

That Orange Cassidy/Angelico match was a ton of fun. I don't think I'll ever get bored of the OC gimmick.

Other highlights on this weeks show were Serena Deeb continuing to excel as an increasingly nasty bastard, and Scorpio Sky's TKO on the lad with the hair. Great bump.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

I'm not saying that AEW already have a go to popular real song for some Hangman Adam Page video at some point down the line. But it should absolutely be this track and yes I'm extremely biased because its Lizzy. 

But, imagine it. 

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Chris B said:

That's the biggest heel move possible. Including the sad music as Hangman walked past.

And God bless Jon Silver's inability to keep a straight face.

I love John Silver so much. He's so incredibly wholesome. I think he's going to be a big star for them.

More Angelico and Private Party douchy dancing to the ring please. Also get Angelico the fuck away from Jack Evans ASAP.

I honestly think they could have something with Angelico with a bit of work. 

Cutler has found his calling as a ridiculous goof ball.

A Gallows run in that didn't make me groan. 

Fun end of show promo from Eddie and Penta.

Other than the shitty "what" chant near the end Elevation was pretty solid last night imo and almost everyone was over with the crowd. 

4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

More Angelico and Private Party douchy dancing to the ring please. Also get Angelico the fuck away from Jack Evans ASAP.

I honestly think they could have something with Angelico with a bit of work. 

Cutler has found his calling as a ridiculous goof ball.

A Gallows run in that didn't make me groan. 

Fun end of show promo from Eddie and Penta.

Other than the shitty "what" chant near the end Elevation was pretty solid last night imo and almost everyone was over with the crowd. 

Glad someone else actually watched Elevation as I had nowt to do. 

I'll definitely regret this, but I reckon in six months we're going to really appreciate Billy Gunn's douchey looking kids as a heel act. They did a really really nice tease this week with Colton Gunn holding the tights to keep his clean sheet, and then his honest denial was great shithouse stuff. Dead sutble, can't believe this in reference to a match with Billy and three super green lads. 

• Paid Members

Yeah Paul Wight is pretty dull on commentary but Eddie is great and having him there seemed to put a bit of fire in Wight. I'd make them a permanent trio.

Lucha Brothers vs 5 & 10 was also a really fun match worth checking out. Plus another great big man squash match from Handsome Wardlow.