Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

The Decafinator is an all time shit finisher name. I absolutely love it.

I think Froggy Brew might be worse.

 

Per Cagematch, one of his signatures is called the "Expresso Lariat". He may be the best heel of our time.

Edited by Duke
Edit Jones
  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

 

Has anyone regressed more in NXT than Nikkita?

 

Have you seen the full match rather than edited highlights? Not that I thought the highlights were particularly bad. Anyway, the match was perfectly fine for what it was. But heck, as Arch pointed out she’s had a lot of setbacks health wise.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Has anyone regressed more in NXT than Nikkita?

 

I didn't see anything particularly terrible there? What are you referring to?

  • Paid Members
Posted
38 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

She's had just twenty matches in two years due to injuries. How good did you think she'd be?

Twenty televised matches, to be fair. She will have done loads of practice matches in the Performance Centre.

I don't have an opinion on her but having the big Stone Cold knee braces at the age of only 25 suggests she's probably not going to be in the business for very long.  

  • Paid Members
Posted
28 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I didn't see anything particularly terrible there? What are you referring to?

The weird throw, the weak guillotine head smash or whatever. Her ring awareness, her speed. Just everything really.

@RedTwoster People were saying she was a future champ on here after her debut because of her (original) finisher. Now she moves like Yoko in 96 because her knees are shot. I know she’s had injuries but if she’s moving like that she probably shouldn’t have returned yet. It’s fine if we disagree but when you have people like Steph and Giulia as competition, you need to step up and she’s not the same calibre.  Look how she was back in 2022 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Poor girl limps around like the Great Khali now.

There is no greater blood feud in pro-wrestling than the Performance Center coaches vs. the knees of young female trainees.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

People were saying she was a future champ on here after her debut because of her (original) finisher. Now she moves like Yoko in 96 because her knees are shot. I know she’s had injuries but if she’s moving like that she probably shouldn’t have returned yet. It’s fine if we disagree but when you have people like Steph and Giulia as competition, you need to step up and she’s not the same calibre.  Look how she was back in 2022 

I mean, maybe it’s a case of her adapting to any limitations caused by her injuries. The match didn’t stand out to me as particularly offensive, although I’m more than happy to admit I’ve seen very little of her earlier ring work. Ultimately though, as Liv Morgan and Toni Storm have proved, as long as you’re passable in the ring, you don’t have to be at the level of the top performers if your character is up to scratch. I’d take Storm or Morgan on my roster right now over a whole host of wrestlers who are objectively better in ring. 

Edited by RedTwoster
  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't think it's fair to compare her to Giulia and Stephanie Vaquer either. They're completely different. Clearly Nikkita could be positioned as a monster heel, a style that she would be far better suited to considering her fitness issues and size. As a comeback match, it was fine with a couple of rough edges.

Posted

Did Tegan Nox get this kind of guff for wrestling with Mr Fuji's knees after her constant injuries or has Nikkita got that old affliction where she's more rubbish because the person involved has less fan cred (see Nia, Charlotte etc). She's looks to be slow but comparing her to others etc just expects everyone to be a certain level which isn't wanted or possible. Still, trainers down there could maybe stop trying to do their ACL's in could be nice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...