The NXT Discussion Thread

DJM

• Paid Members

I reckon the ceiling is quite high for a guy like Ethan Page in WWE. He feels tailor made. Good for him. Once again, the perfect example of how brilliant it is to have two major companies, where people can jump back and forth to freshen up and excel in new environments.

Fucked if I can find the time to watch NXT though. It’s already a full-time job watching the majority of both company’s product. Is The Rock’s daughter still crap?

• Paid Members

The thing I can't get past with Ava, is I can't take her seriously when she talks as her mouth doesn't actually move, apart from her bottom lip. Her mouth never closes so she is constantly smiling while talking, it's highly unsettling.

• Paid Members

Oh my god yes, that is exactly it. Was thinking she has M3gan vibes about her but couldn’t pin down exactly what it was. 

Echo the sentiments about Ethan Page being a great fit for WWE. He was cutting some quality promos towards the end of his ROH run and also got into the best shape of his career despite not being given anything worthwhile to do, very glad it’s paid off for him. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I love it everytime I see Brian Pillman Jr, I can't help but laugh at how shit he is at literally everything. Incredible. 

Lexis King thank you pal. He's stepped out the shadow.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Nobody cares about that sort of thing.

It's for an audience of one, and you know that Tony will care enough for everyone else who is watching. The only thing you need to get into the wrestling business is skin thinner than a 99 year old chemo patient and Tony, H³, and Shawn are all as bad as each other in that regard. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Can someone explain the reference or whatever please.

They're all EX-AEW, so the inference being WWE/NXT is a good place to be compared to AEW, I assume.