Talk Is Jericho... Or Is It Just a Conspiracy?

wordsfromlee

• Paid Members

I went down a weird rabbit hole on David Weiss when Jericho had him on last year as I was curious to see what other shite he actually believed in after he claimed the ‘satanic government’ created covid. Here’s a guy who thinks Barack Obama is a gay white man and Michelle is actually called Michael but no one will believe or accept it. I wonder why. And that Australia doesn’t exist. It’s made up by the government. He’s really not worth listening to, but I’m sure you all know that. 

However, the way Jericho goes along with it and has this guy on often, some young fan of his who’s naive will listen and go along with it too. Then Weiss has more people following and believing his shit about flat earth and 9/11 not happening because a plane flew into liquid on the ground and it took them below the surface and out somewhere else. 

Bascially, they’re both fucking morons. 

• Paid Members

I haven't listened to this particular podcast yet and I'm not going to bother, but I have heard of David Weiss and his flat earth gimmick before. Konnan and Disco ripped the piss out of him and his theories for ages on their podcast. I don't for a minute think he actually believes in the conspiracies he peddles, conspiracy theories have become an industry - a lucrative one. He's smart enough to have spotted that, he's just another carny working the gimmick to make money from the marks. That's not to say it is harmless, as he is preying on the weak-minded, but I guess it isn't a lot different from a lot of the mad churches that they have over in the States.

• Paid Members

Success in wrestling is generally a race to out cunt the other. McMahon, Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Flair, Austin, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, there's horrible cunts in all of them. It's not like fake wrestling even needed you to kayfabe how bad a person you are. If you are a success in this profession, you dont even have to be clever. I'm absolutely stunned Hulk Hogan can do simple things like set the alarm on his phone to wake up the next morning. He's always came across as a thick redneck, posing as a thick muscle beach action man. And he's the most famous name the modern era produced.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Louch said:

I listened, don’t agree with what’s being said, but it’s healthy to listen to other views as can help question things to some degree.

How is it healthy to listen to the views of a guy who thinks the fucking planet is flat? I'd wager most of the flat earthers initially thought the way you did and now look at them. Honestly.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:55 PM, LaGoosh said:

I heard a 90 second clip where he was saying lockdowns don't work. Jericho is a wrestling genius, but a fucking dumb-arse when it comes to anything else. 

So you're saying lockdowns do work?

Edited by kamicazze