2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

Don Everley (from the Everley brothers) has died aged 84, not a bad innings but not as impressive as his mother who is still alive apparently. I had a brief obsession with the Everley brothers in the early 2000s inspired by my not so brief Harry Nilsson obsession, the harmonies were really special and they had some great songs, Walk Right Back in particular is a banger!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

Don Everley (from the Everley brothers) has died aged 84, not a bad innings but not as impressive as his mother who is still alive apparently. I had a brief obsession with the Everley brothers in the early 2000s inspired by my not so brief Harry Nilsson obsession, the harmonies were really special and they had some great songs, Walk Right Back in particular is a banger!

The Everlys harmonies were devine. Along with Elvis, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry and Lonnie Donegan they were probably the most important influence on the sound that happened in the next decade. His rhythm guitar was so good (Keith Richards said he was the best he ever heard) R.I.P Don. There are not many of that original bunch of Rock n Rollers left now. 

19 minutes ago, chokeout said:

He'll forever be the best member of the band for chinning Jagger for talking down to him.

“Don’t you ever fucking call me your drummer again, you’re my fucking singer!!”