Paid Members FLips Posted August 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 29, 2023 If I see a video now that has (wait for it) or (watch to the end!) I’ll just not watch it out of spite even if it looks interesting. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted August 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 29, 2023 (edited) practically every ad I get on YouTube is about some new gadget that is "DISRUPTING THE MILLION DOLLAR [blank] INDUSTRY", and they can all fuck off. Edited August 29, 2023 by BomberPat Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 29, 2023 Yeh, if I get one of those videos selling something that you have to sit through several variations of "this [thing] will save you literally thousands of pounds, and it won't even cost you that much", "remember, we're only offering it for this price today", "the person who invented/formulated/wrote this is an accredited [whatever] who just got so sick of how much money the industry was making off people", etc., I immediately leave it. They're never legit. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 29, 2023 (edited) Greg Secker is who YouTube most frequently puts in front of my face. ”I’m here, in my second home…” Fuck off. If you were making so much money from trading then you wouldn’t be peddling get-away learning retreats. Edited August 29, 2023 by Your Fight Site Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 8, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2023 My brain itches over the smallest thing. Lately I've driven, several days a week, past a large shop billboard showing a kid wearing the garment with "BASEBALL JACKET" in huge letters plus the price. On the left chest of the jacket is a rather prominent embroidery of a...... basketball. It irks me. I just hope the kid's a Dallas Felons fan. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 8, 2023 Posted September 8, 2023 Life by Des'ree. I'm not sure if it's the rhyming or the lowest part of her range that sounds like she's the demon from The Exorcist. Just one of those songs that makes me want to stab myself in the ears. Obviously a minor annoyance as I rarely hear it these days thankfully but even just thinking about it is making me angry now. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 8, 2023 Members Posted September 8, 2023 3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Life by Des'ree. I'm not sure if it's the rhyming or the lowest part of her range that sounds like she's the demon from The Exorcist. Just one of those songs that makes me want to stab myself in the ears. Obviously a minor annoyance as I rarely hear it these days thankfully but even just thinking about it is making me angry now. LIFE OH LIFE Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 8, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2023 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: LIFE OH LIFE A colleague misheard a customer earlier and asked him to repeat ".... did you say Chris Finch?" ... I muttered "bloody good rep" under my breath to the amusement of only myself. Quote
Loki Posted September 14, 2023 Posted September 14, 2023 We’ve got new neighbours, a young chap (30 ish) who’s bought his first house, and his girlfriend who’s not living there but there a lot. Lovely people. But. They are very loud when having sex, which they do with a frequency that someone married 15 years like myself can’t remember. And not just “can hear through the walls” loud but “echoing around the back gardens” loud. It’s like two geese mating, with all the honking. At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out. As British people of course we will just never mention it. I can’t even think of an oblique way of referencing how much sound travels in the road or something. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 14, 2023 Posted September 14, 2023 6 minutes ago, Loki said: At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out. Maybe if you start playing stuff like Let’s Get It On and I Just Had Sex they’ll hear it and they’ll realise that if they can hear you, you can hear them. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 14, 2023 Members Posted September 14, 2023 Is it The Fast Show couple @Loki? Sounds exactly like them from your description. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted September 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2023 48 minutes ago, Loki said: At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out. Can't you try and drown them out with your own rutting? Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 14, 2023 Posted September 14, 2023 1 hour ago, Loki said: We’ve got new neighbours, a young chap (30 ish) who’s bought his first house, and his girlfriend who’s not living there but there a lot. Lovely people. But. They are very loud when having sex, which they do with a frequency that someone married 15 years like myself can’t remember. And not just “can hear through the walls” loud but “echoing around the back gardens” loud. It’s like two geese mating, with all the honking. At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out. As British people of course we will just never mention it. I can’t even think of an oblique way of referencing how much sound travels in the road or something. Join them? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted September 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2023 3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Maybe if you start playing stuff like Let’s Get It On and I Just Had Sex they’ll hear it and they’ll realise that if they can hear you, you can hear them. Then hit them with Afternoon Delight, followed straight away by I Wanna Fuck You In The Ass by The Outhere Brothers Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 15, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2023 12 hours ago, Loki said: We’ve got new neighbours, a young chap (30 ish) who’s bought his first house, and his girlfriend who’s not living there but there a lot. Lovely people. But. They are very loud when having sex, which they do with a frequency that someone married 15 years like myself can’t remember. And not just “can hear through the walls” loud but “echoing around the back gardens” loud. It’s like two geese mating, with all the honking. At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out. As British people of course we will just never mention it. I can’t even think of an oblique way of referencing how much sound travels in the road or something. Next time you see them just ask if they’ve heard the awful racket from a couple of foxes in the garden recently. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.