DavidB6937 Posted September 15, 2023 Posted September 15, 2023 Every time they make a noise you know what to do. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 15, 2023 Posted September 15, 2023 Or just stick a ladder up to their window and pop your head up in Harry Enfield style 'you don't want to be doing it like that. You wanna be doing it like this' Quote
Loki Posted September 15, 2023 Posted September 15, 2023 I like the music ideas, I think if it continues that might be the way of going. That or loud hilarious laughter. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 15, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2023 (edited) Someone on a podcast had similar and if I remember right they complained to him about his TV being to loud so he said they had a nerve with how they carried on and did an impression of her shouting "it's amazing" as she often did at the "best moments". I'll have to find the episode, but it's a keeping up appearances podcast. Edited September 15, 2023 by Tommy! Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 15, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2023 3 hours ago, Tommy! said: Someone on a podcast had similar and if I remember right they complained to him about his TV being to loud so he said they had a nerve with how they carried on and did an impression of her shouting "it's amazing" as she often did at the "best moments". I'll have to find the episode, but it's a keeping up appearances podcast. I'll never look at Richard Bucket the same way again. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 16, 2023 Members Posted September 16, 2023 @Loki I've been thinking about your issue and have been thinking of songs you can play (mostly rap ones if I'm honest) Akinyele - Put It In Your Mouth K7 - Come Baby Come Salt N Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up Jodeci - Freek'n You Dr Dre - Fuck You Another Level - Freak Me Then there is a trio of incredibly embarrassing skits where rappers pretend to have sex with people. Fuck Me Interlude - Biggie, Pause 4 Porno - Dr Dre and Ken Kaniff - Eminem. A truly sexy playlist. Quote
King Coconut Posted September 16, 2023 Posted September 16, 2023 (edited) Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood came on today and I couldn't help thinking that would be my song if I had Loki's problem. Just put it on repeat until they're done and then slap on The End by The Beatles. Job done. Edited September 16, 2023 by King Coconut Quote
Sphinx Posted September 16, 2023 Posted September 16, 2023 Stick Dre - Pause 4 Porno on full whack. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 17, 2023 Posted September 17, 2023 People calling Starbucks "Starbs". Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 17, 2023 Members Posted September 17, 2023 9 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: People calling Starbucks "Starbs". I have never ever come across that in my life. In fact, I refuse to believe it. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted September 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2023 I already know I'm going to be doing that ironically for a while to annoy people, then it's just going to be something I say. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 17, 2023 Members Posted September 17, 2023 Just now, gmoney said: I already know I'm going to be doing that ironically for a while to annoy people, then it's just going to be something I say. I reckon I'm gonna go with 'Bucks. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 17, 2023 Posted September 17, 2023 10 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I have never ever come across that in my life. In fact, I refuse to believe it. Honest. https://x.com/search?q="starbs"&t=dmnC5dftZr9aZLeR__J1uA&s=09 Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2023 On 9/15/2023 at 12:11 PM, King Coconut said: See if you can cum together. Do you like Rachel Stevens? Oh wait, that was… never mind. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.