Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

My old boss who was essentially a giant man child called Asda Asdas and the Coop the Coop Shop. 

He would come to work with the same packed lunch every day, a jam sandwich and a yoghurt. He also used to spin around on one foot and do a twirl when he farted, he would accompany this by shouting ‘get oot and walk’ he was not ashamed of this either, he would do it in front of senior managers and even guests. 

I think of and worry about him quite often. 

58 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

He also used to spin around on one foot and do a twirl when he farted

Sensational. I may have to adopt this. 

2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Worst one I've heard 'Sainos'

I’m not very clever but I spent far too long trying to work out how and why anyone would call Starbucks this. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

He also used to spin around on one foot and do a twirl when he farted, he would accompany this by shouting ‘get oot and walk’ he was not ashamed of this either, he would do it in front of senior managers and even guests.

If this bloke met Kwesh it would be akin to UKFF Endgame.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, deathrey said:

Sainsbo's

This would be to me what Starbs is to gmoney - perfect for pissing people off, with an added hint of class war while not actually guaranteeing it </laboratoiregarnier>

Due to British Gas being idiots, they have sent around 100 reminders for a gas safety check that has been booked for weeks. I've had around 100 in a week so far.

spacer.png

According to my landlord the previous tenant got about 250 last year so I want to beat that badly. 

Fair play to my postman who knocked on the door today to check I wasn't dead 🤣

Just now, gmoney said:

You can get away with saying they're a one hit wonder if you're a Yank, but Absolute 80s is not. They must have Geno on their fucking playlist!

They do, apparently Jackie Wilson Said as well!!  I’m starting a campaign to get the Brush Strokes theme added. 

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I've never heard this. What the fuck is that?

So it's a genre of games - with the term being invented relatively recently. Basically, it's relaxing games - games that make you feel "cosy"; things like Animal Crossing, A Short Hike and Stardew Valley. Whatever the case, the term itself certainly doesn't leave me feeling "cosy".