Jump to content

Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)


Recommended Posts

Posted

My old boss who was essentially a giant man child called Asda Asdas and the Coop the Coop Shop. 
 

He would come to work with the same packed lunch every day, a jam sandwich and a yoghurt. He also used to spin around on one foot and do a twirl when he farted, he would accompany this by shouting ‘get oot and walk’ he was not ashamed of this either, he would do it in front of senior managers and even guests. 
 

I think of and worry about him quite often. 

Posted
58 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

He also used to spin around on one foot and do a twirl when he farted

Sensational. I may have to adopt this. 

2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Worst one I've heard 'Sainos'

I’m not very clever but I spent far too long trying to work out how and why anyone would call Starbucks this. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

He also used to spin around on one foot and do a twirl when he farted, he would accompany this by shouting ‘get oot and walk’ he was not ashamed of this either, he would do it in front of senior managers and even guests.

If this bloke met Kwesh it would be akin to UKFF Endgame.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

People calling Starbucks "Starbs".

We call it Starby’s which I’m sure you will agree is ok.

  • Paid Members
Posted
22 hours ago, deathrey said:

Sainsbo's

This would be to me what Starbs is to gmoney - perfect for pissing people off, with an added hint of class war while not actually guaranteeing it </laboratoiregarnier>

  • Members
Posted

Due to British Gas being idiots, they have sent around 100 reminders for a gas safety check that has been booked for weeks. I've had around 100 in a week so far.

spacer.png

According to my landlord the previous tenant got about 250 last year so I want to beat that badly. 

Fair play to my postman who knocked on the door today to check I wasn't dead ?

Posted

Fuck off

Shit like this winds me up more than it should. Dexys are as much a one hit wonder as Right Said Fred are. If you’ve had two songs in the top 40, you’ve had two hits. The Otway Rule must be implemented. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

You can get away with saying they're a one hit wonder if you're a Yank, but Absolute 80s is not. They must have Geno on their fucking playlist!

Posted
Just now, gmoney said:

You can get away with saying they're a one hit wonder if you're a Yank, but Absolute 80s is not. They must have Geno on their fucking playlist!

They do, apparently Jackie Wilson Said as well!!  I’m starting a campaign to get the Brush Strokes theme added. 
 

 

Posted
10 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

The term 'Cosy Games'. I've no idea why, but it irritate me every time I hear it. I don't know who coined it, but a big fuck you to whoever that was all the same. 

I've never heard this. What the fuck is that?

Posted
4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I've never heard this. What the fuck is that?

So it's a genre of games - with the term being invented relatively recently. Basically, it's relaxing games - games that make you feel "cosy"; things like Animal Crossing, A Short Hike and Stardew Valley. Whatever the case, the term itself certainly doesn't leave me feeling "cosy".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...