Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 1, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 1, 2023 1 hour ago, King Coconut said: I'd find it hard to make kwesh that costs more than 50p a portion. Although I do keep chickens who shit kwesh ore, so I'm maybe not the target audience. I always think of my chickens shitting fry up fuel rather than kwesh ore but each to his own. The royal kwesh can go and fuck itself, as can the whole coronation. No-one will be saying the oath of allegiance to Charles in the Lion house I can tell you. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 1, 2023 Members Posted May 1, 2023 The only king I pledge allegiance to. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 1, 2023 Posted May 1, 2023 Just buy a £2 one from ASDA and cut it into five. 40p a portion. Done. Quote
Guest Posted May 1, 2023 Posted May 1, 2023 Do the eggs for a coronation kwesh have to be laid by a coronation chicken? Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 1, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 1, 2023 Quiche is fucking shit, royally endorsed or not. You'd think something that calorific would taste decent. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 1, 2023 Members Posted May 1, 2023 8 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Quiche is fucking shit, royally endorsed or not. You'd think something that calorific would taste decent. Quiche might be "fucking shit" but KWESH is delightful. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 3, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2023 Coronation makes me think chicken, which makes me think of that fucking terrible Nando's advert that just jumped up. If that's how young people talk these days, I'm glad I'm old. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 3, 2023 Members Posted May 3, 2023 19 minutes ago, air_raid said: Coronation makes me think chicken, which makes me think of that fucking terrible Nando's advert that just jumped up. If that's how young people talk these days, I'm glad I'm old. On that note, Coronation Chicken is absolutely rank isn't it? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 3, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2023 6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: On that note, Coronation Chicken is absolutely rank isn't it? Bad coronation chicken is. I've had quite a few I've enjoyed, being a fan of chicken, fruit and curry, but YMMV. Some of the stuff that the name gets attached to is usually a let-down. Tesco have done some special edition crisps and there isn't any sweetness to them. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 3, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2023 Good coronation chicken is great, bad coronation chicken is horrific. *Daily Mail Filter* Anyway lads you can't say coronation chicken these days can you, incase it upsets vegans *Daily Mail Filter* Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted May 3, 2023 Posted May 3, 2023 Coronation chicken is great, but I got some coronation coleslaw from Aldi at the weekend and it went through me in no time. Another reason to abolish the monarchy. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 3, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2023 24 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said: Coronation chicken is great, but I got some coronation coleslaw from Aldi at the weekend and it went through me in no time. Another reason to abolish the monarchy. On an unrelated note, when I was a kid Somerfield used to do coronation rice which I absolutely used to cane. Along with potato salad from the deli counter which had probably been there days. Ah, to be young again. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 3, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2023 Coronation chicken is turd-tier food. Sultanas shouldn't be anywhere near savoury food. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 3, 2023 Posted May 3, 2023 3 minutes ago, gmoney said: Coronation chicken is turd-tier food. Sultanas shouldn't be anywhere near savoury food. Except Vesta curry, obviously. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.