Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Coconut said:

I'd find it hard to make kwesh that costs more than 50p a portion. Although I do keep chickens who shit kwesh ore, so I'm maybe not the target audience.

I always think of my chickens shitting fry up fuel rather than kwesh ore but each to his own. 

The royal kwesh can go and fuck itself, as can the whole coronation. No-one will be saying the oath of allegiance to Charles in the Lion house I can tell you. 

• Paid Members

Coronation makes me think chicken, which makes me think of that fucking terrible Nando's advert that just jumped up. If that's how young people talk these days, I'm glad I'm old.

19 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Coronation makes me think chicken, which makes me think of that fucking terrible Nando's advert that just jumped up. If that's how young people talk these days, I'm glad I'm old.

On that note, Coronation Chicken is absolutely rank isn't it?

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

On that note, Coronation Chicken is absolutely rank isn't it?

Bad coronation chicken is. I've had quite a few I've enjoyed, being a fan of chicken, fruit and curry, but YMMV.

Some of the stuff that the name gets attached to is usually a let-down. Tesco have done some special edition crisps and there isn't any sweetness to them.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Coronation chicken is great, but I got some coronation coleslaw from Aldi at the weekend and it went through me in no time. Another reason to abolish the monarchy.

On an unrelated note, when I was a kid Somerfield used to do coronation rice which I absolutely used to cane. Along with potato salad from the deli counter which had probably been there days. Ah, to be young again.