Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• Paid Members

Yeh, if I get one of those videos selling something that you have to sit through several variations of "this [thing] will save you literally thousands of pounds, and it won't even cost you that much", "remember, we're only offering it for this price today", "the person who invented/formulated/wrote this is an accredited [whatever] who just got so sick of how much money the industry was making off people", etc., I immediately leave it. They're never legit.

• Paid Members

Greg Secker is who YouTube most frequently puts in front of my face.

”I’m here, in my second home…”

Fuck off. If you were making so much money from trading then you wouldn’t be peddling get-away learning retreats.

Edited by Your Fight Site

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

My brain itches over the smallest thing. Lately I've driven, several days a week, past a large shop billboard showing a kid wearing the garment with "BASEBALL JACKET" in huge letters plus the price. On the left chest of the jacket is a rather prominent embroidery of a...... basketball. It irks me.

I just hope the kid's a Dallas Felons fan.

Life by Des'ree.

I'm not sure if it's the rhyming or the lowest part of her range that sounds like she's the demon from The Exorcist.

Just one of those songs that makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

Obviously a minor annoyance as I rarely hear it these days thankfully but even just thinking about it is making me angry now.

3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Life by Des'ree.

I'm not sure if it's the rhyming or the lowest part of her range that sounds like she's the demon from The Exorcist.

Just one of those songs that makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

Obviously a minor annoyance as I rarely hear it these days thankfully but even just thinking about it is making me angry now.

LIFE OH LIFE

spacer.png

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

LIFE OH LIFE

A colleague misheard a customer earlier and asked him to repeat ".... did you say Chris Finch?" ... I muttered "bloody good rep" under my breath to the amusement of only myself.

We’ve got new neighbours, a young chap (30 ish) who’s bought his first house, and his girlfriend who’s not living there but there a lot.

Lovely people.  But.

They are very loud when having sex, which they do with a frequency that someone married 15 years like myself can’t remember.  And not just “can hear through the walls” loud but “echoing around the back gardens” loud.

It’s like two geese mating, with all the honking.

At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out.

As British people of course we will just never mention it.  I can’t even think of an oblique way of referencing how much sound travels in the road or something.

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

At first we thought it was amusing but now we’re having to put the radio on in the bedroom every evening to drown the noise out.

Maybe if you start playing stuff like Let’s Get It On and I Just Had Sex they’ll hear it and they’ll realise that if they can hear you, you can hear them. 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

We’ve got new neighbours, a young chap (30 ish) who’s bought his first house, and his girlfriend who’s not living there but there a lot.

Lovely people.  But.

They are very loud when having sex, which they do with a frequency that someone married 15 years like myself can’t remember.  And not just “can hear through the walls” loud but “echoing around the back gardens” loud.

As British people of course we will just never mention it.  I can’t even think of an oblique way of referencing how much sound travels in the road or something.

Join them?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Maybe if you start playing stuff like Let’s Get It On and I Just Had Sex they’ll hear it and they’ll realise that if they can hear you, you can hear them. 

Then hit them with Afternoon Delight, followed straight away by I Wanna Fuck You In The Ass by The Outhere Brothers

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Loki said:

Lovely people.  But.

Next time you see them just ask if they’ve heard the awful racket from a couple of foxes in the garden recently.