Jump to content

Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

 

I thought he meant that both your dad's had Hepatitis C. 

Is that like bad AIDS? If so, yes. Orton shits in bags, I shit in threads. 

Posted

Multipacks of yoghurts that don't neatly snap apart - just folding like a Cirque du Soleil contortionist until one pot splinters into a scene best left undescribed.

I'm looking at you, Asda's own brand.

Posted
11 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Multipacks of yoghurts that don't neatly snap apart - just folding like a Cirque du Soleil contortionist until one pot splinters into a scene best left undescribed.

I'm looking at you, Asda's own brand.

I have this every fucking time with ones from Aldi. End up needing to cut them. Only the scissors are never where they fucking should be. I hate yoghurts for this reason only.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Cooking fried eggs for my kids. Neither of them like the yolk so it's a thrice weekly heartbreak throwing away perfectly good egg yolks. Complete bastards.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Keep the yolks! Lots of recipes you can do with them. Or you can mix in some vodka and sugar, and make your own Advocaat.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Keep the yolks! Lots of recipes you can do with them. Or you can mix in some vodka and sugar, and make your own Advocaat.

1 minute ago, wordsfromlee said:

Why would you throw them away?! Keep them and make a proper carbonara.

I don't drink and I don't have time. Stop trying to be helpful and allow me to grieve.

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, CTXRussomark said:

Surely you just cook the full egg and eat the yolks yourself??

No, I have to cook them a specific way for them with no yolks in the pan.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Is it that they will only eat food of a certain colour? My friends kid will only eat yellow food. 

It could be that, also textures, they don't like runny stuff like a yolk.

  • Paid Members
Posted
50 minutes ago, gmoney said:

You can buy bottles of just egg whites, might save you some pain. 

I'm surprised at you advocating the purchase of egg products that do not require the boxes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...