Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 24, 2021 Moderators Posted December 24, 2021 With foil it's not that bad; with clingfilm though it definitely goes beyond being a minor annoyance. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 Yeah with foil there’s some purchase on it so even if you can’t be arsed unravelling it until even a precision slice should sort it out. I’ve given up with cling film, I get about two go’s out of it. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2021 1 hour ago, King Coconut said: Did you discover it like that or are you responsible for it? Responsible. Lost a bit at the start, had a breakdown, and that's the result. Quote
Tamura Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 People paying by card that hog the "cash and card" self-checkouts when all the "card only" self-checkouts are sitting there empty. Quote
King Coconut Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 48 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Responsible. Lost a bit at the start, had a breakdown, and that's the result. Much like the rings of a felled tree, you can see the growth of your breakdown. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2021 41 minutes ago, King Coconut said: Much like the rings of a felled tree, you can see the growth of your breakdown. I just had another go at it. It's going to be like The Banyan Tree on Jet Set Willy. Quote
Retro Red Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I just had another go at it. It's going to be like The Banyan Tree on Jet Set Willy. Quote
Version1.0 Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 It is going to be 44 degrees on Chrismas Day. 44 Boxing Day. 41 on the 27th 42 on the 28th. Go Australia ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ https://www.weatherzone.com.au/wa/perth/perth Quote
The King Of Swing Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 Checking some places out on the just eat app and there isn't a "no salad" option for burgers. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said: Checking some places out on the just eat app and there isn't a "no salad" option for burgers. When I’m faced with such a dilemma, I use the “Leave a message” function and state what sauces or veg I don’t want. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 Can't believe I didn't think of that. Yeah I'm a dumbass. Quote
Paid Members seph Posted December 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2021 On 12/26/2021 at 7:28 PM, Keith Houchen said: When I’m faced with such a dilemma, I use the “Leave a message” function and state what sauces or veg I don’t want. That box tends to be brilliant except if I try to tell people where the front of my apartment is, it suddenly becomes Klingon when confirmed. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 1, 2022 Posted January 1, 2022 Starting threads with no content to replace locked threads. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 1, 2022 Members Posted January 1, 2022 9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Starting threads with no content to replace locked threads. I'll give my thoughts later on this. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted January 1, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2022 When the Sky planner will randomly blank the pictures of recordings. Some days they’re there, some days they just disappear Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.