Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• Paid Members

Doesn't do that for me using chrome. Granted I'm on an android device and a chromebook, but nothing plays when I'm scrolling through. 

• Paid Members

That terrible piss weak cover of Girls On Film that plays on ITV when they run the ad for one of their Real Housewives twaddle shows. Completely ruins Dinner Date.

1 hour ago, King Coconut said:

People who complain about their Apple devices behaving quirkily.

Turning in to a slow unresponsive piece of shit after an ‘update’ when you've owned one for approx 18 months- 2 years (it’s like it knows the average contract length) is my favourite quirk. 

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Turning in to a slow unresponsive piece of shit after an ‘update’ when you've owned one for approx 18 months- 2 years (it’s like it knows the average contract length) is my favourite quirk. 

Just wait until Teslas slow down on the motorway because a new model’s due out…

22 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Like JME once said "you're a useless piece of shit like when an iPhone is dead"

When you see a brilliantly funny or incisive post on here, you’ll no doubt see a “Close the thread” or a variant. Why? It’s not a competition, we will be missing out on future hilarity that whilst not hitting the heights of a POTY contender, will still raise much needed smiles. 

• Paid Members

When someone peppers their speech with “obviously” as a meaningless filler word, especially when speaking in a professional capacity. It’s not obvious, otherwise you wouldn’t be telling me. I’m not a total moron who fails to grasp the obvious, thanks Kelli.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, air_raid said:

When someone peppers their speech with “obviously” as a meaningless filler word, especially when speaking in a professional capacity. It’s not obvious, otherwise you wouldn’t be telling me. I’m not a total moron who fails to grasp the obvious, thanks Kelli.

I get "basically" a lot, mainly when repeating something with no less detail than the originally pitched basic information. 

"this is the master data list. Basically it's a list of master data". It's like working with Radbourne.