Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

Celebrities who compete on gameshows on behalf of a charity and say nothing about the charity.

"Who are you playing for tonight, Emma?"

"I'm playing for Macmillan, who do incredible work supporting families through the many impacts that cancer can have on both the patient and those around them."

"Lovely stuff, and you, Steve? Who are you playing for?"

"Tonight I'm playing for the Bobby McBobberson Foundation."

"Amazing, two excellent charities there. Let's hope we can raise them some money."

You've been given a platform on national television specifically to promote a charity that needs all the awareness it can get, and you squander it. Whether you win them any money or not, they stood to attract some recurring donations if you'd just bothered to tell the audience at home why they should care.

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The nonstop grifters that are Captain Toms family. I’m at the stage where I hope it comes out he was a nonce or something so his family can’t milk his corpse for all it’s worth anymore. I fucking hate them. 

What's happening with them as after he carked it I haven't read a thing. 

46 minutes ago, Chili said:

What's happening with them as after he carked it I haven't read a thing. 

One of them appeared on Celebs Go Dating. The granddaughter called him “The Nations Grandfather” and said he’d want us all to get along whilst promoting a Captain Tom foundation. Here is a thread. 

Grifting cunts. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The nonstop grifters that are Captain Toms family. I’m at the stage where I hope it comes out he was a nonce or something so his family can’t milk his corpse for all it’s worth anymore. I fucking hate them. 

His daughter being on anything talking about Tom is a major annoyance. She needs to fuck off.