Jump to content

Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Cricketers, especially Australian ones or ones that have played in Australia a lot - "Look, I....."

Posted

Celebrities who compete on gameshows on behalf of a charity and say nothing about the charity.

"Who are you playing for tonight, Emma?"

"I'm playing for Macmillan, who do incredible work supporting families through the many impacts that cancer can have on both the patient and those around them."

"Lovely stuff, and you, Steve? Who are you playing for?"

"Tonight I'm playing for the Bobby McBobberson Foundation."

"Amazing, two excellent charities there. Let's hope we can raise them some money."

You've been given a platform on national television specifically to promote a charity that needs all the awareness it can get, and you squander it. Whether you win them any money or not, they stood to attract some recurring donations if you'd just bothered to tell the audience at home why they should care.

Posted

The nonstop grifters that are Captain Toms family. I’m at the stage where I hope it comes out he was a nonce or something so his family can’t milk his corpse for all it’s worth anymore. I fucking hate them. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The nonstop grifters that are Captain Toms family. I’m at the stage where I hope it comes out he was a nonce or something so his family can’t milk his corpse for all it’s worth anymore. I fucking hate them. 

What's happening with them as after he carked it I haven't read a thing. 

Posted
46 minutes ago, Chili said:

What's happening with them as after he carked it I haven't read a thing. 

One of them appeared on Celebs Go Dating. The granddaughter called him “The Nations Grandfather” and said he’d want us all to get along whilst promoting a Captain Tom foundation. Here is a thread. 

Grifting cunts. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The nonstop grifters that are Captain Toms family. I’m at the stage where I hope it comes out he was a nonce or something so his family can’t milk his corpse for all it’s worth anymore. I fucking hate them. 

His daughter being on anything talking about Tom is a major annoyance. She needs to fuck off.

Posted
6 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Pies that don’t have a base or a crust. Just putting a puff pastry lid on a bowl of meat and gravy isn’t a pie.

You're poking the dog there. The repercussions of that statement could tear this forum a new one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...