Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

LadBaby are the absolute worst. I remember years ago when they must have been first starting out my wife had shown me a video of the guy making a baby walker out of random stuff from around the house which was supposed to be funny and I thought it was utter shite.

It's always been abundantly clear that raising money for charity was secondary to advancing their careers and inflating their ego's/bank balance. 

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

The sausage roll cunts are going for 5 in a row. Why don't you just fuck off?

Considering Martin Lewis spends a lot of time warning people about falling for scams and con artists, to see him hook up with these grifters is very disappointing to see. This article

says the Tory supporting YouTubers raised £200k with previous songs, which have helped them become millionaires through cross promotions and sponsors via their channel. So fuck them, buy Kunts song, donate £1 to a food back and you’ve still donated more to charity, a lot more, then buying this Ladbaby bollocks.

2 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

LadBaby are the absolute worst. I remember years ago when they must have been first starting out my wife had shown me a video of the guy making a baby walker out of random stuff from around the house which was supposed to be funny and I thought it was utter shite.

It's always been abundantly clear that raising money for charity was secondary to advancing their careers and inflating their ego's/bank balance. 

Him and Man behaving Dadly have always got on my tits but the missus never understood why i couldnt stand them, well they're not funny.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Considering Martin Lewis spends a lot of time warning people about falling for scams and con artists, to see him hook up with these grifters is very disappointing to see. This article

says the Tory supporting YouTubers raised £200k with previous songs, which have helped them become millionaires through cross promotions and sponsors via their channel. So fuck them, buy Kunts song, donate £1 to a food back and you’ve still donated more to charity, a lot more, then buying this Ladbaby bollocks.

Always been the same with charity singles, don't buy them, if you care about the cause just donate the amount to charity instead. They are pretty much shit anyway. Although I'll just be donating directly to a charity (not necessarilly one Ladbaby will support) because I think they are talentless cunts singing shit songs. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

Him and Man behaving Dadly have always got on my tits but the missus never understood why i couldnt stand them, well they're not funny.

Men Behaving Dadly spends all his time winding up racist Tories, helping local communities by promoting their projects, creates Go Fund Me’s which bought a Lifeboat named for Nigel Farrage, raised tens of thousands for foodbanks and without a shit single. He also does great work raising autism awareness. He’s the polar opposite of Ladbaby.

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Men Behaving Dadly spends all his time winding up racist Tories, helping local communities by promoting their projects, creates Go Fund Me’s which bought a Lifeboat named for Nigel Farrage, raised tens of thousands for foodbanks and without a shit single. He also does great work raising autism awareness. He’s the polar opposite of Ladbaby.

Fair enough, I don't know much about him, I still found his videos (the few I saw) rather dull but he seemed like he was trying to be funny. There were plenty worse than him but his name just sticks in my head. 

• Paid Members

They're covering Do They Know It's Christmas? I can hear it now. "feed the world sausage rolls. Let them know it's Christmas time" dreadful. Are they going to try and corral a bunch of fellow hangers-on and celebrity collaborators into helping? Leigh Francis is probably sitting by his phone right now in the hopes that he can inject some of his Keith Lemon "magic" into it. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Are they going to try and corral a bunch of fellow hangers-on and celebrity collaborators into helping?

It's like the Rumble surprise entrant pool this.

I'm going for Bob Geldof, Harry Kane and CGI Captain Tom.

No Bossman. He's got too much sense to get involved in this shitshow.

Edited by Gus Mears